What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

lucablight

First Grade
What’s the go with Cini? 25 runs for 312m yesterday. He regular has monster numbers for running metres in NSW cup but hasn’t been able to really see much first grade despite already being 23 years old. He was released by the struggling Tigers as well. What’s the story here?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What’s the go with Cini? 25 runs for 312m yesterday. He regular has monster numbers for running metres in NSW cup but hasn’t been able to really see much first grade despite already being 23 years old. He was released by the struggling Tigers as well. What’s the story here?

you sort of know when someone has numbers like that, that it has to be their defense that needs work

that was my assumption with Doorey as his attack was quiet good I thought

hindy111

Post Whore
you sort of know when someone has numbers like that, that it has to be their defense that needs work

that was my assumption with Doorey as his attack was quiet good I thought

Yes they arm grab. Poor technique. Doorey can fix as he plays in forwards he gets practise. Cini I don't think has it

Gronk

Staff member
312/25 =12m they were all kick returns. Norths decided he was the guy they’d kick to because he was a rookie and looked iffy under the high ball. Let one or two bounce actually.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Had a really good game last night. No glaring defensive errors. Looked all at sea under one floating bomb but managed to get the bounce. One fantastic run from his in goal where he beat 4 defenders and made 30 meters. Definitely the best fullback game from any other Eels Cup fullback this year that Ive seen.