What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

JokerEel

Coach
They are absolute Garbage. Our recruitment team were obviously in the drink when signing this lot. What a disgrace

It's terrible then take to that instead of keeping players in their position and filling the spot that has been left by a player the idiots move players around.

So Lumelume goes from the wing to centre Jirah goes from second row to front row centre to 5/8.

It's terrible then take to that instead of keeping players in their position and filling the spot that has been left by a player the idiots move players around.

So Lumelume goes from the wing to centre Jirah goes from second row to front row centre to 5/8.
It’s time to start blooding some of the Jersey flegg players. Anyone half decent there ?

Gronk

Staff member
Looks like we just have to bide our time until the Ball/ Flegg boys are ready. But not too soon cos drubbings like this will destroy their souls.

I guess today will be Cayless’s fault for some. If that’s the case, what would a good coach have done today ?

JokerEel

Coach
It’s time to start blooding some of the Jersey flegg players. Anyone half decent there ?

Would rather them younger guys stay in Flegg build combinations instead of getting mixed up with this bunch of shit.

We had Miller-Stephen come up to fullback but has now been injured.

All our SG ball halves are currently injured.

JokerEel

Coach
Looks like we just have to bide our time until the Ball/ Flegg boys are ready. But not too soon cos drubbings like this will destroy their souls.

I guess today will be Cayless’s fault for some. If that’s the case, what would a good coach have done today ?

Well a good coach a) would not be moving players multiple times.
b) Coaching players to compete, Lumelume did not bother jumping for bombs today.
Players looked like they were waiting for someone else to make the tackle that's coaching for me.

JokerEel

Coach
Haze Dunster is never playing first grade as a centre why is he playing their at cup? How does that help our backup winger development?

Gronk

Staff member
Well a good coach a) would not be moving players multiple times.
b) Coaching players to compete, Lumelume did not bother jumping for bombs today.
Players looked like they were waiting for someone else to make the tackle that's coaching for me.
Yeah cool, but with the squad you had to work with today, what alternatives were there ?

JokerEel

Coach
Yeah cool, but with the squad you had to work with today, what alternatives were there ?

Plenty like I just posted Haze is never playing first grade at centre why play him their I'm Cup?

Cini not a fullbacks asshole Lumelume not a centre..

Why not leave Cini at centre play Lumelume and Haze at winger? Keep Jirah at centre for a 3rd weekend then you just need to find a fullback and 5/8.

Gronk

Staff member
Haze Dunster is never playing first grade as a centre why is he playing their at cup? How does that help our backup winger development?
Because we had a new winger and a Massey winger and no centres or 5/8.

Then we had Dunster and Lume left over. No brainer they have to plug those holes because they at least know club defensive patterns. So hard because they only get one captains run together.