What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Then on GameDay you just run out without any instructions apparently
It’s not a f**king video game. The players need to execute. Given all the moving parts, you couldn’t know what’s the coach’s fault and what isn’t. If Cayless is shit he’ll be replaced. It won’t be hard.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Imagine running your football club how Pou thinks it is f**k me that has to be the dumbest way of running it..

Glad it's not how it actually works and Cayless is just a shit coach..
Yeah and it’s really hurting player development. FFS why can’t the club see what you can see NuffyEel?!?

Gronk

Staff member
Then on GameDay you just run out without any instructions apparently
So didn’t you just say the other day that Guymer is already ahead of Doorey on development? He’s only played 7 NSW Cup games in his career. Nothing to do with Cayless I assume ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So didn’t you just say the other day that Guymer is already ahead of Doorey on development? He’s only played 7 NSW Cup games in his career. Nothing to do with Cayless I assume ?
Yep, the merkin has snookered himself. Fair to say the team is losing because of the coach (at least partly) but given Talagi’s debut he can’t say Cayless has had any impact on his development.

Latest posts