What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

He's named in #20 for firsts again, but looks like Lussick's on the old (pee-concussion/medical retirement) Matto deal where if he's not selected he doesn't have to play?

Gronk

Staff member
Then what happens to Boods and Meni?
Do you really think that Meni is good enough to play NRL ?

We are sweating on a Ball or Flegg hooker coming through. The larder is pretty bare.

Ryley Smith and Yeha Ayache are next up ?

Fun fact: IF this this the same Patrick Spence ...

He was selected as fullback in 2022.

1717552829196.png

But played hooker for Cabramatta on the weekend.

1717552873334.png

1717553009577.png
1717553039433.png

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

We are sweating on a Ball or Flegg hooker coming through. The larder is pretty bare.

View attachment 89125

View attachment 89126

View attachment 89127
View attachment 89128

Same player

Gazzamatta

Coach

View attachment 89125

View attachment 89126

View attachment 89127
View attachment 89128

Sounds like a goer. Ill keep my eye on him. Ta.
Meni has been getting 10 to 15 each week. Obviously hes not in their plans which is fair enough. What I've seen of him, I dont think the Cup team loses much when he comes on. Hes got decent skills. Anyway, the point is do you see Boods sharing game time with Lussick? Would Lussick be happy with 10 to 15 each week?
Should there be an issue with Hands would they select Lussick or Boods?
Maybe they are forcing Lussick out which seems crazy given he was BAs first, last and only pick.
Maybe Lussick is injured (one of those secret injurys we are really good at hiding) and he will be back in the Ones shortly?
As I keep saying, we are in very exciting times. Cant see many negatives thus far. Gotta love change.

Gronk

Staff member
Meni has been getting 10 to 15 each week. Obviously hes not in their plans which is fair enough. What I've seen of him, I dont think the Cup team loses much when he comes on. Hes got decent skills. Anyway, the point is do you see Boods sharing game time with Lussick? Would Lussick be happy with 10 to 15 each week?
Maybe they are forcing Lussick out which seems crazy given he was BAs first, last and only pick.
Maybe Lussick is injured (one of those secret injurys we are really good at hiding) and he will be back in the Ones shortly?
As I keep saying, we are in very exciting times. Cant see many negatives thus far. Gotta love change.

There is a suggestion in these pages that Hands should have been given time at hooker in Cup ahead of Arthur. So now, should that be the case with Lussick too ?

Gazzamatta

Coach
There is a suggestion in these pages that Hands should have been given time at hooker in Cup ahead of Arthur. So now, should that be the case with Lussick too ?
Not for mine. Different scenario. My thoughts were always, particularly this year that Hands was a far better option in the Ones. Lussick is 4th on my list of 9 options.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Yeah but you just hate anyone with the last name Arthur. How's Dantoray Lui going?

Latest posts