What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Listen to Joey Grima this week in the TCT podcast. Joey said that it's his job to trial players at different positions in lower grades as BA does not have the time to experiment with players in his squad when preparing for a match. BA wants the development staff to *know* where a player can competently slot into FG.
Spoilers ffs!

Gazzamatta

Coach
His kick before HT against the Raiders almost bit us on the arse. I did notice the second half I don’t think he put one kick in so who said BA never talks to anybody???
Yeah he did 2 in that game that rebounded and could have been catastrophes. There was one shocker of a pass last game as well. If he's played in the middle and tackles hard that's his best spot. I keep saying that he attempts to play above his skill level. And for fu*k's sake don't let him kick.

Gronk

Staff member
The lass commentator keeps calling any player who shifts it from dummy half “hooker”.

Latest posts