What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They did play the side coming last
Well everyone else gets to play them. Why shouldn't we? Merkins were happy to write off our pathways when our kids were losing to the top reserve grade sides. Their performance against the worst teams should also be a factor. Plus the Bears have only lost three games and two of them were against Parramatta.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Does anyone know much about W.Latu?
Interesting Tuivati hasn't yet been called up
Nothing other than I thought he was more impressive than his much talked about second row partner (name escapes me) in the SG Ball games I saw last year. Fingers crossed Hindy.

Avenger

Immortal
I like what I'm hearing from cup team lately..
I'm really interested in peoples thoughts on Lynn now that Sanders is off to Canbraaaa.
Also surely Wiremu must be close to a recall..
I firmly believe Wiremu, Moretti and Doorey help our first grade team immensely..they all bring something different and I would be getting them up and ready.
Guymer next after that
My mate's son was in our system and rates Lynn highly. He reckons he is a better player than Sanders and a superior defender. Kicking game is however not as good.

Last edited:

Soto

Bench
My mate's son was in our system and rates Lynn highly. He reckons he is a better player than Sanders and a superior defender. Kicking game is however not as good.
Kicking game can easily be improved...
If that's the only difference then we are on a winner letting Colonel go...or not buckling to his manager's demands

hindy111

Post Whore

Better build but Sanders is great on his feet. He looks better in ever department. Unless it's a development thing and he is further ahead I am liking Sanders. Ricky will have a great young halves combo

Latest posts