What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Gronk

Staff member
Looking at 2025 The Roosters have no one coming through and Keary leaving. Thier cup side is absolutely plod same with their Flegg.

But they will just buy players to fill the gaps.
Storm have three reserve grade sides full of players they have warehoused in an attempt to find maybe one or two to play NRL per year.

They are the Godolphin of the NRL, buying up yearlings by the scores and hoping that a few make it to the city races.

1718657396224.jpeg

JokerEel

Coach

GrayGirrafe1140

Juniors
Could just be for resting but I find it interesting that Arthur isn’t named at all in cup and lussick is. If you check the flegg team, tuivati is named. Maybe Arthur could be getting his call up after the bye

emjaycee

Coach
Could just be for resting but I find it interesting that Arthur isn’t named at all in cup and lussick is. If you check the flegg team, tuivati is named. Maybe Arthur could be getting his call up after the bye
Likely the fact that Reggies are playing less than 24 hours after Arthur plays in Origin?

Tuivati is unlikely to get huge mins in Origin from the bench?

GrayGirrafe1140

Juniors
Likely the fact that Reggies are playing less than 24 hours after Arthur plays in Origin?

Tuivati is unlikely to get huge mins in Origin from the bench?
Yeah probably, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s pulled out all together. But either way, having lussick play 9 this weekend seems telling to me. It seems time for Arthur to get a few minutes off the bench now

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah probably, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s pulled out all together. But either way, having lussick play 9 this weekend seems telling to me. It seems time for Arthur to get a few minutes off the bench now
Lussick needs minutes, just like all the other top thirty players in NSW Cup this week.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
With so few NRL games at his age, he is obviously not a first grader. But we don’t have any NRL quality hookers at our club, so he needs to be ready to play.