What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

possm

Coach
The makeup of our squad has been a big problem for the Saints for the past 11 years. We never seem to have a 17 who are all up to first-grade standard. The top 4 sides seem to achieve this most of the time.

I am all for bringing our young guns through and trailing them in first grade when opportunities allow however, we need to have solid first-grade players in our top 13 week-in-week-out if we ever hope to be a top side again.

I'm sure Sloan, Ramsey, Armone, and Sullivan will get their second chance later on in the season however, players like Michael Molo are the type that we need to keep on the bench each week.

possm

Coach
Full time

Dragons 48 defeat Manly 28

Treigh Stewart scores 4 try's

I rate Stewart very highly and can't wait to see him get a go in first-grade.

Dragon David

First Grade
Full time

Dragons 48 defeat Manly 28

Treigh Stewart scores 4 try's

Thanks Dragonslayer for the scores. Treigh Stewart might be another one for us to keep and develop. Any other stand outs?