What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOGARAH | Game Day vs Knights

mickeylane

Bench
Benji Factor -
4 brain explosions
6 brilliant moments
= 18 points

Give me Beni anytime , anyway, anyhow...good or bad he gives us the X factor...the pass to Dugan was magic..

btw Widdop was excellent along Dugan , Ah Mau and then Frizell!!

Balls in our court now to stay in the 8...

The Nick

Bench
Benji Factor -
4 brain explosions
6 brilliant moments
= 18 points

Give me Beni anytime , anyway, anyhow...good or bad he gives us the X factor...the pass to Dugan was magic..

btw Widdop was excellent along Dugan , Ah Mau and then Frizell!!

Balls in our court now to stay in the 8...

Yeah Benji's x factor sure came in handy the last 7 weeks and in the first half today.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
All you've done is comment on others posts not much input there.
But you will comment again and sit on the computer thinking your highly intelligent.
You are my hero.

I think I may have offered a different opinion to yours about 10236 being a fiscally sound decision and one that should be encouraged (see post#48).
If you wish to continue the insults, fire away as I care little. I see that as a poor crowd for 1 of 4 Kogarah games...you must see it differently?
Yet, I'll bet you're one of the those that thinks we should continue to do this and continue to lose money because of poor crowds at Kogarah?
Damned if you do and damned if you don't, hey?
I'll take the win either way.

giboz71

First Grade
Benji was terrible in the 1st half, but didn't he bounce back well. Credit to him.

Safe to say when Benji, Widdop and Dugan are all firing, we generally win. We need all 3 of them doing the same thing for the rest of the season if we're gonna make the finals.

FlameThrower

Bench
This game tells me were bad and Newcastle are worse.
It also tells me we should play more games at home.
I know the Club gets a stack cash for taking home games to Allianz , SCG and ANZ. But if you do have to do that, don't play to teams that call these grounds their home grounds...eg Roosters (Allianz) and Bulldogs (ANZ) with the SCG in the backyard for Rabbits!!!

FlameThrower

Bench
So glad we won...boys need to work on their defense during the week. We let in some pretty soft tries.

Coaching staff need to watch how our boys are flat footed in defence, we don't move up at all. And in attack again flat footed. They need to fix that ASAP, a bit more spark from our forwards and halves is what we needed and in second halv we got it. But believe me I was dead set nervous with 28 to 24 score line....so glad we stuck there are scored tries, nothing would be set plays, just playing what is front of them....

Dugan was outstanding, with Ah Mah and Frizell al dug in. Not sure what is up with Nightingale but either playing injured or down in form...

Let's go Dragons!!!

Last edited:

St Tangles

Bench
I think I may have offered a different opinion to yours about 10236 being a fiscally sound decision and one that should be encouraged (see post#48).
If you wish to continue the insults, fire away as I care little. I see that as a poor crowd for 1 of 4 Kogarah games...you must see it differently?
Yet, I'll bet you're one of the those that thinks we should continue to do this and continue to lose money because of poor crowds at Kogarah?
Damned if you do and damned if you don't, hey?
I'll take the win either way.

My comment was more about the rub of the green for real home games.
I was one of those 10236.
I am of the opinion that winning increases crowds.
If we are going to take games away it shouldn't be against teams at their home ground with the Anzac game being the exception.
But if you think yours is the only opinion that matters good on you.

TruSaint

Referee
Benji was terrible in the 1st half, but didn't he bounce back well. Credit to him.

Safe to say when Benji, Widdop and Dugan are all firing, we generally win. We need all 3 of them doing the same thing for the rest of the season if we're gonna make the finals.

Excellent analysis.
Yep he did. to his credit. The double pump pass to Dugan was sublime.

St Tangles

Bench
I know the Club gets a stack cash for taking home games to Allianz , SCG and ANZ. But if you do have to do that, don't play to teams that call these grounds their home grounds...eg Roosters (Allianz) and Bulldogs (ANZ) with the SCG in the backyard for Rabbits!!!

100% agree with this except for the Anzac game so maybe 90% agree

Jubileeboy

First Grade
My comment was more about the rub of the green for real home games.
I was one of those 10236.
I am of the opinion that winning increases crowds.
If we are going to take games away it shouldn't be against teams at their home ground with the Anzac game being the exception.
But if you think yours is the only opinion that matters good on you.

Dude... I have never said my opinion is the only one that matters.
Are you new to forums ? Happy to have healthy discussion and it's all good.

I would have expected a much bigger crowd due to only being 1 of 4 games at Kogarah on a Sunny Sunday afternoon. No need to get pissed off about it. Well done for being there.
We won.

St Tangles

Bench
Dude... I have never said my opinion is the only one that matters.
Are you new to forums ? Happy to have healthy discussion and it's all good.

I would have expected a much bigger crowd due to only being 1 of 4 games at Kogarah on a Sunny Sunday afternoon. No need to get pissed off about it. Well done for being there.
We won.

No worries maybe just a bit fired up.
Just think the policy of taking games away has cost us wins.

giboz71

First Grade
Coaching staff need to watch how our boys are flat footed in defence, we don't move up at all. And in attack again flat footed. They need to fix that ASAP, a bit more spark from our forwards and halves is what we needed and in second halv we got it. But believe me I was dead set nervous with 28 to 24 score line....so glad we stuck there are scored tries, nothing would be set plays, just playing what is front of them....

Dugan was outstanding, with Ah Mah and Frizell al dug in. Not sure what is up with Nightingale but either playing injured or down in form...

Let's go Dragons!!!

We won the forward battle in the second half. We were struggling to get off our line in the 1st half while Newcastle were playing their 4th and 5th tackle deep in our 30. This all turned around in the second half.

It was great to see when our forwards did manage to turn this around, Our big 3 took full advantage. Was great to see them finally combining. Been wIting to see that for 7 weeks.

We saw the blueprint on how to win games today...hope the coaches took note.

Latest posts