What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konsty puts his money where his mouth is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the doomsdayers on this forum who like to tear at the heart and soul out of our great club, Konsty has put his money where his mouth is:

Event:Rugby League
NRL Futures
2008 NRL Premiership
2008 NRL Premiership Winner
Selections:6012 CRONULLA
Bet Type:Fixed Odds Sports WinBet
Amount:$2,500.00Price:6.50
Ticket Value: $16,250.00
Total Cost:$2,500.00

azzah72

Bench
Despite the doomsdayers on this forum who like to tear at the heart and soul out of our great club, Konsty has put his money where his mouth is:

Event:Rugby League
NRL Futures
2008 NRL Premiership
2008 NRL Premiership Winner
Selections:6012 CRONULLA
Bet Type:Fixed Odds Sports WinBet
Amount:$2,500.00Price:6.50
Ticket Value: $16,250.00
Total Cost:$2,500.00

Love your enthusiasm, silly but.

Special K

Coach
oh you f**king idiot

remember last time you made a bet and put it on here.

next time just save and buy that small european car

Eion

First Grade
Either way you'll either be $2500 poorer or $13750 richer than me cause I haven't had the guts. I'll be cheering you in Konsty!

Konsty puts his money where his mouth is!

I'm a bit concerned about where Konsty's mouth might be.

0363.jpg

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Konsty wouldn't have had a go if he wasn't extremely confident! The loss of Seymour has galvanised the team again. They are thriving on adversity!

It may have galvanised them OFF the field, whether the same happens ON the field during the game....
I hope your right....

Either way you'll either be $2500 poorer or $13750 richer than me cause I haven't had the guts. I'll be cheering you in Konsty!

Konsty thanks you for your support. The great man only bets what he can afford. These are all winnings. Its a bit like a parlay bet. There is no way he would raid his bank account to put a bet on. Thats not on!

Eion

First Grade
Eion (or Casper lover) my punting could stop a train so I will continue to bask in the magnificent glory of fantasy punting.
Who couldn't love casper Avenger? You didn't see him glassing anyone or chock a block up some slurry in a dunny. "Slurry in a dunny" - might be the start of the new Broncos team song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts