What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KooGa Covers Knights

Frederick

Staff member
KooGa Covers Knights

Wednesday, 7 November 2007 - Newcastle Knights Limited

The Newcastle Knights are proud to announce internationally renowned clothing company, KooGa, as apparel sponsor of the regions most recognised brand for at least the next three years.

The major sponsorship deal will see the Australian-owned company appear on all club apparel, raising Rugby League standards to new heights.

“KooGa’s quality is of a standard never before seen in Rugby League,” said Knights CEO, Steve Burraston.

KooGa Managing Director, Kim Brant said the opportunity to join the Knights was a chance for KooGa to expand into Rugby League and introduce the latest in clothing technology.

“KooGa is excited about working with the Newcastle in this new era of the Knights,” he said.

“KooGa's new Knights range brings together technical, performance driven fabric with innovative designed apparel creating a clean, traditional Knights look.”

“This is an exciting time for the new look Newcastle Knights and KooGa is proud to be the apparel of choice.”

KooGa’s sponsorship also includes the introduction of new home and away designs after three years in the previous colours, to be launched in the coming weeks.

“The gear has been designed not only to look and feel great but to give the Knights players a genuine advantage on the field,” Mr. Brant said.

“Another exciting aspect of the KooGa line is the new supporters range, designed to give real quality and value for money back to the fans,” he said.

The Newcastle Knights returned to training this week and head to the Gloucester River tomorrow for their annual pre-season camp.
LINK

Pika

Bench
I am told the jersey is great.

Players training shirts are good.

Socks are crappy.

Trainers shirts are not a patch on last year.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
That was just a "I know what the jersey looks like, but you don't" type comment tbh :fist: :p

Pika

Bench
Haha.

Sorry about that.

I was more referring to quality than appearance.

Nuke

Staff member
Frederick said:
Quote:
KooGa Covers Knights

Wednesday, 7 November 2007 - Newcastle Knights Limited

The Newcastle Knights are proud to announce internationally renowned clothing company, KooGa, as apparel sponsor of the regions most recognised brand for at least the next three years.

The major sponsorship deal will see the Australian-owned company appear on all club apparel, raising Rugby League standards to new heights.

“KooGa’s quality is of a standard never before seen in Rugby League,” said Knights CEO, Steve Burraston.

KooGa Managing Director, Kim Brant said the opportunity to join the Knights was a chance for KooGa to expand into Rugby League and introduce the latest in clothing technology.

“KooGa is excited about working with the Newcastle in this new era of the Knights,” he said.

“KooGa's new Knights range brings together technical, performance driven fabric with innovative designed apparel creating a clean, traditional Knights look

“This is an exciting time for the new look Newcastle Knights and KooGa is proud to be the apparel of choice.”

KooGa’s sponsorship also includes the introduction of new home and away designs after three years in the previous colours, to be launched in the coming weeks.

“The gear has been designed not only to look and feel great but to give the Knights players a genuine advantage on the field,” Mr. Brant said.

“Another exciting aspect of the KooGa line is the new supporters range, designed to give real quality and value for money back to the fans,” he said.

The Newcastle Knights returned to training this week and head to the Gloucester River tomorrow for their annual pre-season camp.
This quote interests me. Are they referring to the jersey design? A more 'traditional Knights look'. Do they mean our Knights, or the 'ye olde' kinda knights?

Frederick

Staff member
Won't be get to see the Herald for about an hour and a half, but cause I'm and impatient bastard, would you be able to describe it for me Macca? :p

macavity

Referee
yup

IIRC it is the design that is "newcastle" on the website

main is blue with red trim

away is gray, red trim and blue side panels

looks very conservative, which isn't a bad thing

tbh i would have liked a bit more of the original strip in it, but could have been far worse

MSKnight

Juniors
My Forum, coz Im nice enough :cool:

knightsjersey08fb3.jpg

macavity

Referee
similar to the design on the site, but not exact

what do we think, fellas (and dames) ?

Latest posts