What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KooGa Covers Knights

Frederick

Staff member
I like it. Very simple. I like the grey in the away jersey too...the mainly red one was too overbearing

MSKnight

Juniors
Yeh I agree, I dont mind the Grey... I think it looks hot.

I love all the supports the jersey has the most too :D

Zoidberg

First Grade
Looks quite good, if pretty similar to the current home jersey.
The shorts are a little odd looking, but may fit in better when all on together.

Jono078

Referee
Not the biggest fan of it, then again at first in 2005 I wasnt a fan of that jersey and it soon became one of my favs.

Btw, do we have a new logo again? That one is a bit different, more of the old style without the background?

Frederick

Staff member
I'd say they've put the old logo on the picture there cause in the new one the word Knights is blue, so it may not have come out well on the jersey.

macavity

Referee
was wondering how they were going to do the logo

i think the blue writing on that other one is a bit wrong tbh

i like the one they have on it in the pic

Jono078

Referee
Yeh I like the one in that pic aswell.

If they go with the blue writing the logo will probably have a white outline all around it.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I don't mind it. Will get a better idea of it when I actually see it on the back page of today's paper. I like the grey idea behind the away jersey though. All in all, it coulda been much worse ;-)

Pika

Bench
If they are made to fit, will that mean each player carries the same number for the year?

Spitty

Juniors
Looks a lot the training T shirts for the past few years.

I'm glad we're trying the grey for the away jersey. The predominantly red didn't work and the white from previous seasons was just too "Roosters".

:thumb

Nuke

Staff member
I have posted this elsewhere on these forums somewhere (possibly in the NRL one), but here is the comparison of our 1998-2007 logo to our new 2008+ logo. I have also done up the version that I'm sure will appear on the main jersey (it's a variation used on the Knights website in the pdf of the 2008 season tickets brochure).
NK07-08.jpg
NK08.jpg

I'm liking these new jerseys. It took me weeks to get to like the current jersey when I first saw it in the 2004-05 off-season, but I like these ones almost straight away.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I like the home one, but not so sure on the away one. Why grey? I wasn't a fan of the predominantly red or white designs, but grey is just.... I dunno. Someone's made the comparison to Cronulla. It's like being compared to Jeffrey Dahmer, really.

Latest posts