What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW V Eels

Pumba

First Grade
leaderboard09.jpg

(Last Count: 5/6/2009)

mullo.gif

1 - Jarrod Mullen: 290
2 - Kurt Gidley: 232
3 - Isaac De Gois: 222
4 - Chris Houston: 195
5 - Zeb Taia: 154

Please make sure when voting you do not exceed 6 points. If you do your vote WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

A player can only receive a maximum 3 points.

Last edited:

Serc

First Grade
Pfft as if you'd go silent this early :p

I was actually gonna post this week or the next suggesting that the last match in June could be a good time to do it given there would be 10 rounds left in the season after that point :)

roopy

Referee
I think it will be close this year so no point in going silent early, especially since all the vote threads are there to see, and if someone is keen enough they can do the math themselves.

Pumba

First Grade
I haved added the Leaderboard. We will go silent at the end of Round 16.

Spike

First Grade
Does it include any finals matches or is it only regular season games?

Apey

Staff member
Wicks played great today. I can't believe he was the one who jumped up and caught the short kick-off.

3 - Wicks
2 - Mullen
1 - Taia

Hanscholo

Bench
3 - Sau (was strong all day)
2 - Uate (actually made some really nice strong tackles)
1 - Wicks (although his defence was pathetic, he wasnt alone there)

roopy

Referee
3 Wicks
2 Taia
1 Uate - The worst game he had all last year was in PL when Grothe took him to school, and he wasn't about to let that happen again. He might have also lifted to show his old partner Jono Wright a thing or two.

Last edited:

Adsy

Juniors
Wicks was garbage. I must have been at a different game to you blokes. He started at prop and made half a dozen hit ups all game. Also alot of his tackles we extremely sloppy.

3. Taia
2. Sau
1. Gidley

Frederick

Staff member
Wicks was garbage. I must have been at a different game to you blokes. He started at prop and made half a dozen hit ups all game. Also alot of his tackles we extremely sloppy.
While he doesn't have the workrate of a lot of other starting props (yet), every single hitup he did bent the line back, and he always looked as if he was going to break through and race away for a try.

hot frost

Juniors
While he doesn't have the workrate of a lot of other starting props (yet), every single hitup he did bent the line back, and he always looked as if he was going to break through and race away for a try.

Not only that but after every big run he gets a quick play the ball, they spread it to the centres and get more huge yardage out wide. Wicksy was definitely Newcastle's best yesterday.