What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW V Saints

KOTW

• Mueller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanner

• Abraham

• Buderus

• BK

• Witt

• Quinn

• Carmont

• Matt Gidley

• Ennis

• Kidley

• Hall

• O'Davis

• Tolar

• Quigley

• Total voters

JoeysWheelchair

Juniors
O'Davis could be old and possibly on the way out, but I think the Knights are making a mistake 'letting him go.' He is still quite solid and of course adds experience. It isn't as if the Knights are oozing talent in their backline anyway where there is no room for him at all.

Personally, I don't rate Buderus as highly as other hookers, however the amount of work and what he offers to the Knights, he should be offered a heap. If they are paying 500k for Johns who has offered not a lot over the last few years to the Knights, then Buderus should get a million.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
JoeysWheelchair said:
O'Davis could be old and possibly on the way out, but I think the Knights are making a mistake 'letting him go.' He is still quite solid and of course adds experience. It isn't as if the Knights are oozing talent in their backline anyway where there is no room for him at all.

Personally, I don't rate Buderus as highly as other hookers, however the amount of work and what he offers to the Knights, he should be offered a heap. If they are paying 500k for Johns who has offered not a lot over the last few years to the Knights, then Buderus should get a million.

Something that is seriously about football. Well done!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
What really bugs me is that in Big League today they said that Danny won't be close to winning the Dally M, but they go on to say he has been the most consistant player all yr. Well if that's the case he should be in contention for it.
I think it's really unfair that in a losing side you don't get points. Just my 2 cents worth :lol:
He was nominated for player of the month again.

Latest posts