What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Maximus

Coach
wb wishes we were more like his beloved afl, and just did expansion for the sake of expansion. Just bring them in no matter how bad the bid is, and then have to support the failed clubs for decades.

Matua

First Grade
Which proves what exactly? That you were wrong then and still wrong today?

Troll thread?
That's been consistently supported for nearly three years up until today on every metric- literally almost quoted word for word in a NZ publication a couple of months ago..and reiterated just today by one of the bids...
Pretty successful f**king troll lmao
I wasn't wrong then at all, the game was in the dumps, us NZers discussed it like adults in the NZ section, you chose to ignore any of that info because you're infant with typing skills.

I hope the growth in juniors can be maintained, I hope that numbers can increase in the area that @Matiunz and I are from because they're still not doing very well and not one of our schools entered a team in the national comp. Unlike you I don't death ride any sport, it's not zero sum for me, I got to cheer for both the Kiwis and ABs this weekend and it was great (aside from the performances of them both which were less than great).

And yeah it's a troll thread. You and your buddy Wb refuse to have a rational discussion about anything in this thread even when we try to have them. If you meet a legitimate point you don't like you deflect and move somewhere else. I mean you're the two idiots who claim AFB had a shit season when he won the DallyM prop of the year and Warriors players player of the year. But I'm sure you'll deflect somewhere rather than maybe just admit you're wrong on this one.

Matua

First Grade
Or where I told him that the main reason for the drop in juniors was due to covid and will bounce back..
How you can be so wrong for so long and still maintain such arrogance is only possible for Union tossers.
This is just plain false, numbers were dropping in Auckland, by far the biggest playing area in NZ, well before Covid. The head of Auckland league specifically said they weren't "hiding behind covid" noting there had been year on year declines over 10 years.

Latest posts