What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW v Souths

KOTW

• O'Davis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hall

• M Gidley

• Carmont

• Quinn

• K Gidley

• Witt

• Ennis

• Newton

• BK

• Perry

• Buderus

• Matt Kennedy

• Woolnough

• Tanner

• Total voters

roopy

Referee
Carry over points;

418 - Buderus
208 - Kidley
140 - Robbie O
120 - Ennis
109 - Hughes
104 - Quinn
82 - Abraham
78 - Tahu
76 - Ben Kennedy
63 - Parsons
60 - Carmont
41 - Perry, M Gidley
33 - Johns
29 - Woolnough
24 - Seage
18 - Matt Kennedy
15 - Price
12 - Young
11 - Lowrie, Newton
10 - Henderson
9 - Witt
7 - Hall
6 - Brown
5 - Simpson
4 - Tanner
3 - Fitzgerald

antonius

Coach
Toss up between Newton and Perry, I plumped for Newton, he was laid up in bed prior to the game with a virus, so putting that in consideration he gets my vote.

macavity

Referee
M Gids got mine if only for setting up Witt's try the way he did.

Best footwork in the game, and that is a BIG call!

Jono078

Referee
Its too hard to chose, Newton was great, Kennedy played great in attack besides for that mistake, Bederus played good, id give em all one point, but mine went to Steve witt.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I went with Witt. From all accounts he really stood up. LU thought BK was our best, however.

Terminator

First Grade
BK except for one hiccup, he got the Knights down to the right end of the field more than anyone else.

Doctor

Bench
Didn't Josh Perry fire up though? He was cranky, and really tried hard all afternoon. Buderus was generally quite good, especially from dummy half -- a couple of good runs, and the odd penalty.

Buderus, Witt, Perry, Newton and Woolnough all performed well.

george_dubya

Juniors
Yes he did I noticed that but the stars of the game for me were Steve Witt and BK. (Who always has a big game no matter what!) His kicking game was very good and I mention Kurt Gidley's goalkicking as being outstanding and no doubt will improve over the years. :D

Doctor

Bench
george_dubya said:
Yes he did I noticed that but the stars of the game for me were Steve Witt and BK. (Who always has a big game no matter what!) His kicking game was very good and I mention Kurt Gidley's goalkicking as being outstanding and no doubt will improve over the years. :D

Yeah, he did kick well. So did Steve Witt now that you mention it. ;-)

Northey said:
josh is who i went for.
he was heaps god in the game

A performance of biblical proportions, was it Northey? ;-)

Andy

First Grade
I had to play soccer so I was listenning to the last part of the match on the radio in the sheds while we were all showering.

I kept hearing Bk's name and Danny's name a lot.

So from a quick glance at the stats I chose BK

Doctor

Bench
Andy said:
I had to play soccer so I was listenning to the last part of the match on the radio in the sheds while we were all showering.

I kept hearing Bk's name and Danny's name a lot.

So from a quick glance at the stats I chose BK

More dropped-ball off the kick-off for B.K unfortunately -- that would have brought back unwanted memories. But he did run hard, and generally tackled well (I noticed a couple of missed tackles though). He is easily our hardest working player with the football, but in recent times has been disappointing at crucial stages of the match. He will be missed though.

Latest posts