What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kurt Mann-staying or going ?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
"Yeah well, he started it".

You're not being stalked. You're on a public forum. Get over yourself.

Wait a sec, this ISN’T Tinder????

Shit.

On another note, you should take note of how often what’s-his-name replies to my vast amount of dribble.

No other member has the proclivity of doing as much.

Stalker-ish.

There...I’ve toned down my rhetoric.

Happy? (hope so).

Crush

Coach
Wait a sec, this ISN’T Tinder????

Shit.

On another note, you should take note of how often what’s-his-name replies to my vast amount of dribble.

No other member has the proclivity of doing as much.

Stalker-ish.

There...I’ve toned down my rhetoric.

Happy? (hope so).
No other poster has a f*@king clue what you are talking about Jimmy thats why nobody else responds to you.
"Proclivity"?
Really?
Tosser much?
:wink:

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
No other poster has a f*@king clue what you are talking about Jimmy thats why nobody else responds to you.
"Proclivity"?
Really?
Tosser much?
:wink:

There are many things which confound me.

For example, I can never understand why folks respond to posts that WEREN’T directed to themselves.

Tosser much? Get yourself a mirror.

(I’m sure that if SBD82 chose to reply, he (or she) would do so at a convenient time).

Equally, I can’t fathom why some are affronted by unfamiliar words. “Proclivity” isn’t all that uncommon particularly if you read the SMH or articles by cricket journalist, Robert Drane.

Crush

Coach
There are many things which confound me.

For example, I can never understand why folks respond to posts that WEREN’T directed to themselves.

Tosser much? Get yourself a mirror.

(I’m sure that if SBD82 chose to reply, he (or she) would do so at a convenient time).

Equally, I can’t fathom why some are affronted by unfamiliar words. “Proclivity” isn’t all that uncommon particularly if you read the SMH or articles by cricket journalist, Robert Drane.
You lost me at confound

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
from the Telegraph - Nathan Brown on Kurt Mann.. This would have happened when Browny was at Melbourne, Bellamy must have wanted to use Mann as cover for CSmith..

Kurt did spend a whole pre-season in Melbourne at dummy-half when they were looking to use him there and when they got an injury somewhere else, they moved him, which makes him so versatile

pinkmoon

Juniors
It seems to me that Brown has identified a "Damien Cook" type player in Kurt Mann. Not the best with the ball in hand, but a running threat no doubt. If he can adapt to defending in the middle, he might have himself a dangerous running 9.

giboz71

First Grade
Always thought it was a strange move, given how many centre/wingers Newcastle have.

Seems they have a few hookers as well.

Will be interesting to see how he goes, along with the other guys who left ....Sele, Herbert, Garrick.

Of course they have to get a gane first before declaring they were losses for us.

Crush

Coach
Kurt Mann was always overhyped in here because of the perception that he was treated unfairly by McGregor.
Now he is at another club and looks like he may struggle to get a starting spot.
Maybe he just isn't that good?
#fringefirstgrader

possm

Coach
Always thought it was a strange move, given how many centre/wingers Newcastle have.

Seems they have a few hookers as well.

Will be interesting to see how he goes, along with the other guys who left ....Sele, Herbert, Garrick.

Of course they have to get a gane first before declaring they were losses for us.

I'd say that Mann will play in the 14 jumper - hooker rotation and replacement for any injury in the backline. The job Mary should have given him last season.

BLM01

First Grade
I'd say that Mann will play in the 14 jumper - hooker rotation and replacement for any injury in the backline. The job Mary should have given him last season.
Problem Possm...if he did that this year and kept Mann...Robson falls back down the queue.
Kurt Mann is no hooker anyway..hardly if ever played there besides what Newcastle apparently say to the media. Who knows what their plans for Mann... could be the same as Mary used him.
Dragons obviously didnt want him as he is not that good a 1st grader in a fixed position anyway..FACT
Good move Dragons to let him go to allow some up and comers to shine.

grouch

First Grade
Levi seems about as beloved by Knights fans as Mitch Rein was in here. Mitch Rein got lots of fluff in the press too.

Latest posts