What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Turner

ek999

First Grade
Gallen is a king-hitting,high shooting,head-butting,team-mate bashing,stitch-ripping,balls-grabbing,pissing in public,shit-stirring,beer-swilling,drug-taking,rascist & an undisciplined & deliberately diving dickhead!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's all the praise I'm going to afford him!!!!

And Isaac Luke likes to try and break his cousin's leg on the field, John Sutton is a member of a well-known gang and likes to get evicted from pubs after spitting on the bar and threatening to fight the staff, George Burgess likes to rip signs out of the ground and damage cars.

Oh and let's not forget the THREE players in Souths top 25 who have assaulted women

doyen

Bench
Thank you Saint Doyen.

Paul is a grub. A fat head and shit me to tears too.

But, he is a league player not a priest, not sure what some people expect. Most of them are bone heads

The bit about "boneheads" to a pretty big extent is true!

Your first comment though is far from the truth.

southsport

First Grade
Interesting, so that's where souths fans draw the line. They won't support a team with a player that gave another guy a facial, but a team that has multiple convicted woman bashers is ok.

So now you're a spokesman for the feminist man-haters.

Which club do you support?

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
Don't forget squirrel grip Sam

MAUL has also done the squirrel grip & could be pronounced guilty of all the other misdemeanours mentioned in my[possibly exaggerated]tirade.

MAUL has been a serial offender over his very long career.He is certainly creative;even to the point of once bashing up his own team-mate.

MAUL has also done the squirrel grip & could be pronounced guilty of all the other misdemeanours mentioned in my[possibly exaggerated]tirade.

MAUL has been a serial offender over his very long career.He is certainly creative;even to the point of once bashing up his own team-mate.

Come on mate, I think we all have wanted to punch Beau in the face at some point! Lol

doyen

Bench
Never hit a woman though. If only your captain could say the same thing

Give him time--he's tried on almost every other imaginable "crime."

Maybe he hasn't been caught out with that one yet!!

From memory,GI's now wife,went in to court & batted for him.Could be construed as an unfortunate "accident"--maybe!!??
He certainly,& very quickly learnt his lesson & his partner was only too happy to forgive.She wasn't very scared of him.

Sally INGLIS[nee Robinson]said----"He pushed me in the face after I "got into his face."
Not a good thing to do but not a shocking incident.

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Swept under the carpet?
No, no bribes were paid for that incident.
The DT ran the story not two days later.
Paul and Reece had a good laugh about it, Ricky got up Em both for being idiots and that was that.

Interesting, so that's where souths fans draw the line. They won't support a team with a player that gave another guy a facial, but a team that has multiple convicted woman bashers is ok.

Still bagging Souths,turn the tape over ,ffs get over it.

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
Swept under the carpet?
No, no bribes were paid for that incident.
The DT ran the story not two days later.
Paul and Reece had a good laugh about it, Ricky got up Em both for being idiots and that was that.

Both players were pissed to the eyeballs--had a punch up for whatever reason--then,of course the club treated it as a nothing incident--alcohol/fighting--yeah,nothing!!!

southsport

First Grade
Both players were pissed to the eyeballs--had a punch up for whatever reason--then,of course the club treated it as a nothing incident--alcohol/fighting--yeah,nothing!!!

doyen, they left the club and Luke B left his jacket inside, he wanted to go back in to get it but there was a problem with the bouncer (why I don't know), another bouncer put a choker hold on him from behind, Luke B had a problem breathing and threw him off, there must have been a bit of a stoush, the cops were called.........that's the short of what I heard. I can only imagine that the bouncers in the US would be a bit aggro and that the cops will always support them before foreigners and blacks.

doyen, they left the club and Luke B left his jacket inside, he wanted to go back in to get it but there was a problem with the bouncer (why I don't know), another bouncer put a choker hold on him from behind, Luke B had a problem breathing and threw him off, there must have been a bit of a stoush, the cops were called.........that's the short of what I heard. I can only imagine that the bouncers in the US would be a bit aggro and that the cops will always support them before foreigners and blacks.

He was talking about two Sharks players...Gallen ans Williams.

Some time back though