What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Timm.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Forbes he been told to look elsewhere.
So maybe.

Dufty is being shopped as well.
There are others as well.
Well at least it’s going to be an interesting off season...Personally I’d rather keep them and test them under a decent coach first. I still rate field, and he will fill out. He’s not going to come straight from cc and be an instant match winner. Look at Darius Boyd, he was rubbish in his first year at fullback for us but Bennett stuck with him and the following year he wins the Clive Churchill.

denis preston

First Grade
Rumour is the coaches feel that he has an issue with his "lateral movement " in defense and thats why he has been told if he fixes that he will be in contention for NRL. That statement ( if true ) from the four Marx brothers ( Mary,ben, dean & matt ) really confuses me , considering the stats he is pulling out.

These bastards & the Board are ruining the club.

Last edited:
Rumour is the coaches feel that he has an issue with his "lateral movement " in defense and thats why he has been told if he fixes that he will be in contention for NRL. That statement ( if true ) from the four Marx brothers ( Mary,ben, dean & matt ) really confuses me , considering the stats he is pulling out.

And I suppose Latimore has superior lateral movement with a bung knee to boot?

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Timm reminds me of Craig Young. Ford should be promoted immediately along with Timm. The whole backline has trouble with lateral movement and they should select a team that can win as many of the remaining games as possible.
Rumours are that the following 10 players are leaving:-
Allgood
De Belin
Graham
Host
Latimore
Leilua
Masters
Robson
Timm
Widdop
What a mess!

Timm reminds me of Craig Young. Ford should be promoted immediately along with Timm. The whole backline has trouble with lateral movement and they should select a team that can win as many of the remaining games as possible.
Rumours are that the following 10 players are leaving:-
Allgood
De Belin
Graham
Host
Latimore
Leilua
Masters
Robson
Timm
Widdop
What a mess!
graham looks absolutely busted and will be missed for his leadership the rest meh Debelin is more complicated but needs to get out of the place till his trial and I can live with most of the others

No he is the team clown and keeps team harmony and everyone in good spirits and makes them laugh..including Mary...and now he is retiring he deserves to go out on his terms not whats in the best interest of the team.
Maryism and Maryitis at its best
Hey! Careful what you say about clowns

Marx brothers were funny

Latest posts