What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladies and Gentlemen...your 2005 Grand Final is...Sold Out!

BWNB

First Grade
Damit i knew the sharkies fans would all get in and snap them up after yeasterday
Is there any chance some of you guys could sell me some at mates rates?

BWNB

First Grade
eelsta said:
excellent, how good is that:D yeah iv'e got mine as well

this is like the first time i feel like everyones got something i cant get:(

BWNB

First Grade
Moffo said:
how about a woman?

nah mate got one of them
don't worry if you need help PM me ill give you my number and ill give you some tips

Moffo

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
nah mate got one of them
don't worry if you need help PM me ill give you my number and ill give you some tips

Thanks brother

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Special K said:
They put out a couple of thousand the monday before but unless they changed that...

Yeah, he said that...

Dragon

Coach
Anyone know how many are released for the two GF teams' supporters?

*edit* just checked the article....7000 is a joke.

innsaneink

Referee
Moffo said:
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,16347348-23210,00.html

All tickets gone as of today apart from the tickets that get released to season ticket holders on GF day

Great news, 6weeks before the GF and all tickets already gone. I'm happy to have mine, hope you got yours!

Cheers,
Moffo

Season ticket holders, or the clubs fans in general?

Did they allocate 3,500 to each club, Im guessing theyre sold thru the clubs. If it was ticketek, anyone could buy them, but then I guess anyone could walk into one of the clubs and buy one, if they are sold to any old fan instead of season tix holders.
Never had to worry bout this before:?

Vicious

Bench
It would be good witnesssing the Tigers belt the Dragons, but it would be great to witness the Tigers smashing them slimy Eels!!!

Latest posts