What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late Mail...team Change....you Beauty!

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Whispers around town is that Paul Mellor is a very, very, very doubtful starter this Saturday and his replacement looks like being BEAU SCOTT.
Fingers crossed Beau gets his deserved chance if Mellor is out.

Thomo.

First Grade
good. i would like to see scott have a run. but he won't be in the clubs interest with pomeroy...unless ben P is not going ot be a centre

BeenThere

Juniors
I would almost bet a gallon of scotch it won't be Scott. But then I have been on a sinking Spanish Galleon before.

Sideline Eye said:
been there, new sharks motto..."will play in their rightful positions!!!"

Well its only taken 20 rounds for that little message to sink through, there might be hope for us yet !

BeenThere

Juniors
Sideline Eye said:
been there, new sharks motto..."will play in their rightful positions!!!"
Not what I have heard -- we are still looking for the 'out of left field masterstroke'.

Surely

Post Whore
BeenThere said:
Not what I have heard -- we are still looking for the 'out of left field masterstroke'.

Plus I doubt whether scott and covell would be the answer defensively.

BeenThere

Juniors
BeenThere said:
But then again, Stuey has been known to have more mind changes than a lap around Bathurst.

Latest posts