What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late Mail...team Change....you Beauty!

coolumsharkie

Referee
spirit of league said:
must've been one of those new time delayed light bulbs :roll:

i've already informed the club that i will not be renewing my family's season tickets if they are expecting us to watch david simmons replace the peach at fullback.

we've had to put up with a lot of rubbish over the past few years but imo that would just be too insulting to deal with.

I like it!

NikkiShark

Juniors
spirit of league said:
must've been one of those new time delayed light bulbs :roll:

i've already informed the club that i will not be renewing my family's season tickets if they are expecting us to watch david simmons replace the peach at fullback.

we've had to put up with a lot of rubbish over the past few years but imo that would just be too insulting to deal with.
coolumsharkie said:
I like it!
yep, so do I :)

MightySharks

Bench
spirit of league said:
:roll:

Thats taking it too far IMO. What about the rest of the squad, are you are going to brush them over your dislike of one player? I hate Chris walker with a passion but if he had of signed I would not have ripped up my season ticket.

i could never brush the sharks, they are simply in my blood for better or for worse. i would still be a sharks fan if we had walker, hoppa, mundine, hodges and ryles in a team coached by my little sister.

everyone's entitled to their opinion, but i personaly will not accept this club being made a mockery of by those in position to do exactly the opposite, positions paid for largely by supporters' financial involvement.

enough is enough ! i'm mad as hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore !!!

simmons -> fullback = watch it on fox so i can flick over to the fashion channel 'focus on brazilian swimwear' special to cheer myself up whenever needed

MightySharks

Bench
But by not going to the game you are in a sense brushing them and you will have less of a financial imput on the club.
When you wrote to the club did you recieve a response?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Less financial "imput" isn't a bad thing. Hits them where it hurts most.

I didn't renew this year because of the Perth game and the PL abomination with Newtown. The club saw fit not to discount the season tickets despite offering far less football.

Putting Simmons anywhere near the first grade twam means seeing far less quality football so denying the club a sale is a good protest.

Just like boycotting games would be e.g if the club hasn't truned around by the time of the 70s week the game should be barred by fans to send a loud clear message to the board.

Qualification: Turning it around does not mean a win tonight. That will only mean halting the slide.

MightySharks

Bench
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Less financial "imput" isn't a bad thing. Hits them where it hurts most.

I didn't renew this year because of the Perth game and the PL abomination with Newtown. The club saw fit not to discount the season tickets despite offering far less football.

Putting Simmons anywhere near the first grade twam means seeing far less quality football so denying the club a sale is a good protest.

Just like boycotting games would be e.g if the club hasn't truned around by the time of the 70s week the game should be barred by fans to send a loud clear message to the board.

Qualification: Turning it around does not mean a win tonight. That will only mean halting the slide.

You also hurt all the players and fans and future of the club, I don't believe in boycotting you need a more targeted approach. How many games have you been to this year?

Frenzy.

Immortal
MightySharks said:
You also hurt all the players and fans and future of the club, I don't believe in boycotting you need a more targeted approach. How many games have you been to this year?

Good. Gets all those people angry as well. There is absolutley no value in supporting and further perpetuating the mediocrity that abounds in this club. That's been tried for 39 years. Doesn't work.

The only way is the Peter O'Toole way as SOL said

"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore"

Keep paying them money and they keep thinking they are doing well. Simple.

MightySharks

Bench
No games or going around in circles today you have had your say and I have had mine. I'm off to the footy. Go Sharks!

Latest posts