What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late Mail...team Change....you Beauty!

Inferno

Coach
its a bit hard to do a competant centre's work when your lucky to get half the ball other centres get.

Mako

Juniors
considering he has to think about his positional play AND Simmons at the same time I am surprised he can function at all.

Inferno

Coach
probably like Mako said, if he did that Simmons would have no idea where to go and would probably head for the nearest church.

Surely

Post Whore
He doesn't have to trail the forwards at the sharks, they all play out in the centres anyway.

gavin_miller

Juniors
Losing Vagana would be a backward step...aside from his high shots, he makes good metres when he gets the ball, has experience and can finish them nicely.Give him more ball and start winning I say. Can beau scott defend? havent seen a great deal of him, but haven't seen him fire when I have seen him...

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sideline Eye said:
been there, new sharks motto..."will play in their rightful positions!!!"

That can't be true SLE!

Simmons rightful position is at left right out!

If it is true funny how they take on yet another Inner Tube belief. Albeit about 2 months late.

maxpower3000

Juniors
WTF!! Ice for Mellor

Cronulla centre Paul Mellor (hip/groin) will be assessed this morning ahead of tomorrow night's Toyota Park clash with Melbourne. Sam Isemonger is expected to drop off a five-man bench if Mellor is fit. Second-rower Glen Turner is back from a shoulder injury and is expected to be added to the Melbourne squad. Despite being named in jumper 18, Alex Chan is likely to make the cut when coach Craig Bellamy names his bench

Captain Jack Sparrow said:

sure, but every bastard at the club rates the shirt-lifter. well... except maybe the players

drives me freakin' nuts !!!

The Popper

Bench
gavin_miller said:
Can beau scott defend? havent seen a great deal of him, but haven't seen him fire when I have seen him...
IMO not a shiner but a worker. IMO he'll give Bell and King plenty of worries if he does play.

carcharias

Immortal
The Popper said:
IMO not a shiner but a worker. IMO he'll give Bell and King plenty of worries if he does play.

Somehow that doesn't give me much confidence.
In fact the mere mention of King makes me nervous.

Captain Jack Sparrow said:
That can't be true SLE!

If it is true funny how they take on yet another Inner Tube belief. Albeit about 2 months late.

Either that or front row in the grandstand! Or should be pew???

Latest posts