What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late Mail...team Change....you Beauty!

diggity

Juniors
A decision to play Gallen in the centres would be a ridiculous one. He is too slow and immobile (even though people will now inform us that he is the fastest forward in the NRL.....he didn't look too fast when Pat Richards ran around him on Sunday). In addition, we would be reducing the attacking impact he has,as he would not likely see the ball as much as he currently does. I hope I have totally misunderstood the aformentioned *hint*.

Nuffs

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
except those who knew?

haha

ding ding ding ding

i think gallen out there would be a good move

defensively good. attacking wise will be able to break a centres tackle. and his offload will be much more effective with only one player outside him

diggity

Juniors
Remember who he will be up against. I hate the thought of Steven Bell having the ball in hand with room to move. I have to disagree with you on this one Nuffs.

Mr Sharkie

Juniors
The Popper said:
IMO not a shiner but a worker. IMO he'll give Bell and King plenty of worries if he does play.

But he what he won't do is give Covell a lot of ball. Scott's dummy to pass ratio is like 8:1

diggity

Juniors
Agree with you there Mr Sharky but I don't see how Beau would be any worse than any of the guys that have played left centre this year. It's not as if Mellor and Mellars were big on getting the ball to their wing partner.....and at least he has a little pace.

2 True Blues

Coach
Actually have it from a good source that Frank SAMIA for the Jets has been pissed off that Beau doesnt pass the ball to him, and wants to play in the centres so he can get more involved.

BeenThere

Juniors
My mail now agrees with SLE about Great Scott being Mellor's replacement (plus another 4 changes to happen). I would disagree with the defence comment though -- an examination of the PL points scored against chart show an awful lot down his side.

Mako

Juniors
BeenThere said:
My mail now agrees with SLE about Great Scott being Mellor's replacement (plus another 4 changes to happen). I would disagree with the defence comment though -- an examination of the PL points scored against chart show an awful lot down his side.

Well I guess 1 is that Ice is out.

Hilder not come good?

Can you give us a clue about the other 3??

Sideline Eye

Juniors
1) Beau Scott In
2) Isemonger = Premier League
3) Ciraldo to start
4) Loo Loo on bench.

How's the 4 changes Beenthere???

Thomo.

First Grade
Sideline Eye said:
1) Beau Scott In
2) Isemonger = Premier League
3) Ciraldo to start
4) Loo Loo on bench.

How's the 4 changes Beenthere???

so looloo to move to bench for Ciraldo.

Scoot to slot in for Mellor. mellars must be spewing??? but i'm glad to see if we can unearth some young talent in scott.

is hilder in doubt?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sideline Eye said:
Dane Neilson has bigger raps on him that Frank Samia. A watchful eye is being kept on this one!

Dane Neilson is an absolute frikkin gun player. Next big thing out of the Sharks juniors I reckon. Could have a bit to do with talk of Simmo's bubble looking shaky.

Not a positional thing either.

BTW Neilson has a younger brother getting around who knows how to play as well.

Frenzy.

Immortal
coolumsharkie said:
So where is the anti Simmo push coming from?

Can I join in!?

I don't believe it's a "push" as such. More a realisation he isn't as good as what he's been touted to be. In other words he should be doing more after 3 years and nearly 50 games.

Captain Jack Sparrow said:
More a realisation he isn't as good as what he's been touted to be.

must've been one of those new time delayed light bulbs :roll:

i've already informed the club that i will not be renewing my family's season tickets if they are expecting us to watch david simmons replace the peach at fullback.

we've had to put up with a lot of rubbish over the past few years but imo that would just be too insulting to deal with.