What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Unlimited's Favourite Movie

soc123_au

Staff member
I’ve always wanted to see this but never have. Any suggestions on where best to find it?

And do I remember Jason Stevens released a film a few years ago similar on league.. ? Had a former actress from home and away in it. If any one has seen it, was it any good?
From memory I found it online somewhere. I cant recall where. Its actually a decent few hours entertainment. If I come across it again I'll let you know.

gUt

Coach
These are my favourites I can think of, I can watch these over and over again and never tire of them.

Aliens
American Psycho
Blues Brothers
Cannibal the Musical
Dazed and Confused
Deliverance
Donnie Darko
Ghostbusters
Goodfellas
LOTR Trilogy
Meet the Feebles
Reservoir Dogs
Snatch
This is Spinal Tap
Tombstone
Trainspotting
Watchmen

These are my favourites I can think of, I can watch these over and over again and never tire of them.

Aliens
American Psycho
Blues Brothers
Cannibal the Musical
Dazed and Confused
Deliverance
Donnie Darko
Ghostbusters
Goodfellas
LOTR Trilogy
Meet the Feebles
Reservoir Dogs
Snatch
This is Spinal Tap
Tombstone
Trainspotting
Watchmen

Dazed and Confused is a ripper.

It’s crazy to think about how long ago it came out.

I think I was in Yr 9 or 10. :laughing:

In terms of sports movies, two really good ones which are based on true stories I can recommend are:

Invincible (2006): Story of how a part time bar tender named Vince Papale became an NFL player for the Philadelphia Eagles from 1976 to 1978. Stars Mark Wahlberg as Vince Papale.

Glory Road (2006): Story of the Texas Western Miners, the first black basketball team to win the NCAA Basketball Championship in 1966. Star Josh Lucas as coach Don Haskins.

Funnily enough Disney made both films and they were Jerry Bruckheimer films. However they are both very good and very gripping accounts of what happened.

Latest posts