What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leagues Club AGM thread.

Mate, I have never really like Fitzys way of speaking so I try not to speak to him that often, afterwards, I was catching up with the board and some other people I know, I then did a quick 1 minute recorded interview with Ron Hilditch before having a chat with Paul Osbourne then leaving to write up my notes.

One of his own, seriously, not a massive fan of Fitzy, he had his uses but sometimes his ego got in the way of good sense.

That's cool mate, I was just trying to point out what the actual man is like. I mean for him to inerupt someone like you who genuinely cares for the club, It's freakn rude an arrogant. And that's why the majority wanted that imbo out. You had a decent point which you thought should be made, Yet because that Imbo thinks the whole world revolves around him he shut you down.

But you get other people on here still arguing the fact that the old regime was better.

I'm glad he's gone!!!

SDM

First Grade
I dont understand how Fitzy can attempt legal action on anyone bar himself for the defamation of his character.

parra pete

Referee
That's cool mate, I was just trying to point out what the actual man is like. I mean for him to inerupt someone like you who genuinely cares for the club, It's freakn rude an arrogant. And that's why the majority wanted that imbo out. You had a decent point which you thought should be made, Yet because that Imbo thinks the whole world revolves around him he shut you down.

But you get other people on here still arguing the fact that the old regime was better.

I'm glad he's gone!!!

Denis genuinely cares for the Club also. He has been involved for a bloody long time not to care about the place. I don't know how old you are - but from your immature postings I would assume you are about 15, 16 or 17 - so it is reasonable to state that he was involved before you were EVEN born, maybe even before your Mummy and Daddy were born....

SDM

First Grade
Denis genuinely cares for the Club also. He has been involved for a bloody long time not to care about the place. I don't know how old you are - but from your immature postings I would assume you are about 15, 16 or 17 - so it is reasonable to state that he was involved before you were EVEN born, maybe even before your Mummy and Daddy were born....

Experience = better performance is a fallacy.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

Nikki

Coach
I missed the bit where Dennis hurried Mark along. What right has Dennis got to hurry anyone along? Arrogant prick. I woulda carried on and emphasised my points really slowly after that just to piss him off.

Delboy

First Grade
Thanks Mits, as we all know, there is no one more important than DF ( according to DF), and what a surprise he is launching legal action.

He can be such a self centred merkin

Pete you senile old bag. Why don't you type up another poem from yester-year. You like youtube links. Is this you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ybJ9Mq3t2U

Sangreal 86

Juniors
Great work Mits. A few interesting bits in there.

I see the purchaser of Two Blues was Saad Associates. A related company to the new Board member ?

Gronk, Joe Saad comes from a village in Lebanon where half to three quarters of the Parramatta Christian Lebanese community emulate from, with their first ancestors arriving and settling in Parramatta from about 1880 onwards. The group who brought the Two Blues is headed by a great man called Ray Whebee, and they owned the building near the old Police Boys Club for youth to become actively involved in sporting and community activities, and they eventually ran out of room and parking to accommodate their communities needs, so when the Two Blues Club became available they put in a bid to the Parramatta CEO Denis Fitzgerald, and Denis Fitzgerald sold them the club months out from the Leagues Club election, well before Joe Saad became elected, and even after the election Joe had to wait nearly 12 months to take his position on the board, which he won by over 600 odd votes.
Saad is like Smith, Gronk, and Joe Saad had no input to the sale or the purchase, Denis Fitzgerald sold the property, negotiated the deal, and wrote in his own conditions of sale.

parra pete

Referee
Pete you senile old bag. Why don't you type up another poem from yester-year. You like youtube links. Is this you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ybJ9Mq3t2U

Yep...It could be....Thanks. Who gave you that?....Classic!!!!! :lol:

Those were the days..wish I could still dance like that. Gees I was a cool dude.

"We live in deeds, not years: In thoughts, not breaths; In feelings, not in figures on a dial. We should count time by heart throbs. He most lives who thinks most, feels the noblest, acts the best."

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk, Joe Saad comes from a village in Lebanon where half to three quarters of the Parramatta Christian Lebanese community emulate from, with their first ancestors arriving and settling in Parramatta from about 1880 onwards. The group who brought the Two Blues is headed by a great man called Ray Whebee, and they owned the building near the old Police Boys Club for youth to become actively involved in sporting and community activities, and they eventually ran out of room and parking to accommodate their communities needs, so when the Two Blues Club became available they put in a bid to the Parramatta CEO Denis Fitzgerald, and Denis Fitzgerald sold them the club months out from the Leagues Club election, well before Joe Saad became elected, and even after the election Joe had to wait nearly 12 months to take his position on the board, which he won by over 600 odd votes.
Saad is like Smith, Gronk, and Joe Saad had no input to the sale or the purchase, Denis Fitzgerald sold the property, negotiated the deal, and wrote in his own conditions of sale.

Ta Terry. I wasn't after a character reference of Joe or the people from Kfarsghab. Just questioning the timing and if the transaction was at arms length.

parrachilean31

Juniors
With the picture on this thread am I to understand they are renovating the leagues club . They should extend the leagues club somehow for more function rooms etc make it a place were all Fans and locals cAn come for a great time I remmember when there was kareoke on every Thursday great times live bands we that back at the leagues club

Suitman

Post Whore
With the picture on this thread am I to understand they are renovating the leagues club . They should extend the leagues club somehow for more function rooms etc make it a place were all Fans and locals cAn come for a great time I remmember when there was kareoke on every Thursday great times live bands we that back at the leagues club

I really miss the karaoke. :?

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Seems like besides the normal agenda of an AGM, the same old petty squabbles were evident last night.
It's a shame really.
I'd like to see us just get on with the job of ensuring our future. That is meant for all involved - both past and present.

Suity

Latest posts