What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeds - by plenty

melon....

Coach
Immortal said:
St George???

Hmm Roosters have been dominant for the last 3 years, suddenly they have surpassed everyone else. You are jealous, theres no hiding it
Just field your strongest side on Anzac Day pal....no excuses from the St. Papermache this time...

melon....

Coach
Its a Dogs World said:
Melon, you said leeds by a ton? Willing to put ur avatar on the line?
Ill gladly wear your A-league avatar if you win, if you wear my Police one even if Leeds win by 1 point (which they wont...they will win by tons I tell you).... There is no way I would wear the disgusting emblem that represents your club.

Mr Saab

Referee
Immortal said:
St George???

Hmm Roosters have been dominant for the last 3 years, suddenly they have surpassed everyone else. You are jealous, theres no hiding it

hmmm that word dominant. Dominant is when you WIN the major title at least 3 yrs in a row. Much like

Brisbane Lions 2001-2003
Chicago Bulls 1991-1993 1996-1998
Parramatta Eels 1981-1983
Stg Dragons 1956-1966
Ny Yankees in the lat 90s
Boston Celtics in the 60s

the roosters have not dominated sh!t. All they have dominated is 2nd place....and we all know everyone strives to be 2nd in the sporting world.
:roll:

Moffo

Referee
melon.... said:
Its a Dogs World said:
Melon, you said leeds by a ton? Willing to put ur avatar on the line?
Ill gladly wear your A-league avatar if you win, if you wear my Police one even if Leeds win by 1 point (which they wont...they will win by tons I tell you).... There is no way I would wear the disgusting emblem that represents your club.

An A league avatar?

:lol:

Always knew you were a bronte softcock :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Just field your strongest side on Anzac Day pal....no excuses from the St. Papermache this time...

Wrong, Barrett wasn't there both times we faced you. Most people would agree Dragons would have won that day, considering our overall record is much better than hwne he's not there. Head played a great game, but his options in the opposition 20 were quite poor.

Besides, we didn't have a sudden rule change to stop your tries did we? :oops:

B

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
parra_panther said:
My gf is a Doggies fan, so I'm tipping Leeds.

Have a little bet riding on it too... ;-)

is the wording "riding" the pun there? :lol:

Melon you absolute woman. Take the bet, Bulldogs avatar.

Pathetic.

anastabation

Juniors
melon.... said:
anastabation said:
Roosters to win the WCC by 13+. oh, thats right, they lost the grand final to canterbury. :clap:
The pressures on stupid....The Roosters were the last Premiers to win it......can the Dirty Dogs do it? NO WAY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

And I will be back when you lose to hear you take a line out of Zef;s book you copy catting cat!!! and state it wqas nothing but a trial....we'll see how proud you are then bandwagon boy!!!
Band wagon boy? I've been a dogs fan for 13 years you stupid nice person, you've been an easts supporter for 3. (easts is the old name for the roosters, you only know them as sydney).

Dogs to lap the rhinos, and smack the roosters again in round 6. I don't believe in whipping a dead horse, but I'll never get sick of your classic, bag your team out, 'i'm so gutted' threads after we dish you a serve. Or will this one be blaming referee's? LOL

Do us a favour and pull another 'Sydney can't win' thread out for us just before round 6. It'll make the romping even more enjoyable. :D

GO THE PREMIERS! :D

anastabation

Juniors
and melon... your such a dumbass if you think that losing the wcc will take away any of my pride. We are the number 1 side in the country and i'll be celebrating until the day that changes.

Bullseye

Juniors
Rhinos by 30.

They're so geared up for this game and the Bulldogs don't seem to give a rat's ar5e.

With that attitude and so many key players injured I can't see anything other than a Leeds win.

Glen

Bench
Immortal said:

Wrong, Barrett wasn't there both times we faced you. Most people would agree Dragons would have won that day, considering our overall record is much better than hwne he's not there. Head played a great game, but his options in the opposition 20 were quite poor.

Besides, we didn't have a sudden rule change to stop your tries did we? :oops:

B
It wasn't an origin game, of course Barrett was injured

girvie

Staff member
Canterbury: Luke Patten; Hazem El Masri, Jamaal Lolesi, Willie Tonga, Trent Cutler; Braith Anasta, Corey Hughes; Tony Grimaldi (capt), Reni Maitua, Sonny Bill Williams, Chris Armit, Adam Perry, Roy Asotasi. Res: Nate Myles, Ben Czislowski, Brett Oliver, Adam Brideson.

Leeds: Richard Mathers, Mark Calderwood, Chev Walker, Keith Senior, Marcus Bai, Kevin Sinfield (capt), Danny McGuire, Ryan Bailey, Andrew Dunemann, Danny Ward, Jamie Jones-Buchanan, Chris McKenna, Gareth Ellis. Res: Rob Burrow, Ali Lauitiiti, Barrie McDermott, Willie Poching.

Look at the benches.

melon....

Coach
anastabation said:
melon.... said:
anastabation said:
Roosters to win the WCC by 13+. oh, thats right, they lost the grand final to canterbury. :clap:
The pressures on stupid....The Roosters were the last Premiers to win it......can the Dirty Dogs do it? NO WAY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

And I will be back when you lose to hear you take a line out of Zef;s book you copy catting cat!!! and state it wqas nothing but a trial....we'll see how proud you are then bandwagon boy!!!
Band wagon boy? I've been a dogs fan for 13 years you stupid nice person, you've been an easts supporter for 3. (easts is the old name for the roosters, you only know them as sydney).

Dogs to lap the rhinos, and smack the roosters again in round 6. I don't believe in whipping a dead horse, but I'll never get sick of your classic, bag your team out, 'i'm so gutted' threads after we dish you a serve. Or will this one be blaming referee's? LOL

Do us a favour and pull another 'Sydney can't win' thread out for us just before round 6. It'll make the romping even more enjoyable. :D

GO THE PREMIERS! :D
Hang on Bation...I need to change my jig head.....

melon....

Coach
Its a Dogs World said:
Thats confidence for you. The bet is only on with team emblems.

chump!
Nothing to do with confidence.....its to do with associating myself in any way shape or form with your criminal club. I just cant bring myself toit...Id rather **takes huge gulp** wear the Dragons avatar than your filth.

reladith

Juniors
i dont care who wins. All i care about is that the rooster got beat last year in September!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am still laughing about it!

Latest posts