What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeson

Sti154

Juniors
Long time reader, first time poster.

Last year leeson was one of our best forwards, sure his not a game breaker but his usually up in the top 3 for hit ups and I think the CS stats show that aswell

His a workhorse, much like weyman in 2010

But he will have to work for his spot this year with Rory and the like
Coming through the grades

BennyV

Referee

Last year leeson was one of our best forwards, sure his not a game breaker but his usually up in the top 3 for hit ups and I think the CS stats show that aswell

...really?

Highland Saint

Juniors

Welcome aboard mate

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Another thing that I hope is that Leeson does not get as much game time as last year as that may be the reason for his poor performances. He played massive minutes and his goal line defence looked as if they were more to do with fatigue than tecnique. He just looked buggered and players picked him like a nose and ran at him knowing he would be too slow to react.

bottle

Coach
Be interested to know what minutes he played in the CS, can't find it.
Fatigue is an issue no doubt, but I think playing the middle is the issue here. He can be useless at edge defence at times.

Latest posts