What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Les Catalans vs Hull KR (Good Friday)

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
Here is the team of 18 as listed:

A. Bentley, K. Bentley, Bosc, Casty, Chan, Croker, Duport, Fellous, Ferriol, Gossard, Greenshields, Guisset, Jones, McGuire, Mogg, Pelo, Teixido, Touxagas.

Quigley is not there so he must be injured.

I will guess the positions will be:

FB: Clint Greenshields

3/4: Tomas Bosc, Adam Mogg, Vincent Duport, Dmitri Pelo,

5/8: Casey McGuire
1/2: Stacey Jones

BR: Jason Croker, Cyrille Gossard, Jerome Guisset, Andrew Bentley, Julien Touxagas, (one to be omitted)

FR: David Ferriol, Adel Fellous, Alex Chan, Remi Casty

HKR: Lionel Teixido, Kane Bentley,

Kick off: 3 pm UK (midnight AEST).

roopy

Referee
AlbertRosenfeld said:
Quigley is not there so he must be injured.
He must have killed a chinaman in a previous life.
The guy can play months of lower grades and never look like getting injured, but put him in firstgrade and he is gone.
He famously played for 60 minutes with a ruptured testicle, so he is as tough as anyone in the game.

roopy

Referee
any other games - when i listened a few weeks ago they seemed to be trying to cover about 10 games.

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
roopy said:
any other games - when i listened a few weeks ago they seemed to be trying to cover about 10 games.

The other week was Radio Leeds covering all of west Yorkshire, meaning three Super League games and several National League games plus soccer as I remember.

This is Radio Humberside, which is Kingston on Hull city (East Riding of Yorkshire) and very Hull partisan. They are promising only rugby league on the internet, ie. mostly Catalans vs Hull KR with some brief switches to Hull FC vs Harlequins.

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
It looks like we cannot get any broadcast for some reason. I have listened to games involving Hull KR and Hull FC on this station on the internet before. And 30 minutes ago the station was playing on the internet and announced that the Hull KR vs Catalans game would be on the internet.

I will phone them and see if I can find out what the problem is.

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
Catalans leading Hull KR 6-0 after 10 minutes. Try by Croker and conversion by Bosc.

Hull FC leading Harlequins 4-0.