What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Les Catalans vs Salford

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Different scores coming through, sporting life has it at 42-0 and skysports 38-0.

Either way a belting.

I'll see if I can find out whats going on.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Hmmmm, the Frenchies have the score at 44-6.

You'd think in this day and age, the reports coming through would be right.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
This win should put the Dragons back into the top 6 from 11th place, SL is definitely getting better across the board.

(Take out this game)

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Finished.

It was either 70-6 or 66-6, I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Well done Catalans.

Should be plenty of pics from the match, I'll get them later.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Scorers from sporting life.

Les Catalans

Clint Greenshields

Justin Murphy 3

Thomas Bosc 2

Jerome Guisset

Adam Mogg 3

Casey McGuire 2

Cyril Gossard

Thomas Bosc 9 goals

Salford

TRIES Luke Dorn

John Wilshere 1 Goal

screeny

Bench
Yep, 66-6, ironically the sign of the devil for the Red Devils.

How poor Karl Harrison must feel after this: he must be questioning alot more than his coahcing ability, he must be questioning his own manhood after such an emasculating performance in a season in which Salford's players are just notplaying for him. Poor bloke, I've got a lot of time for him.

It all started with two weak tackle attempts, on the left by Robinson that let Mogg in, then on the right by McGuinness which led to Bosc's try. I think they were the second and third tries of the night and after that more tries went in and the game was over after 25 mins.

Good to see a vocal crowd getting a total treat, and with Ja ja back on the field too (his first involvement was to save a try by forcing a knock on).

There was a wicked collision between Korkidas, who was very poor, doing virtually no work compared to Coley, and Ferriol, with both knocked cold before they'd hit the deck. Ferriol got stretchered off but I don't think it was too serious, just a precaution.

JasonE

Bench
Aside from the wonderful performance it is great to hear Fakir made his comeback from serious injury. Great stuff.

Latest posts