What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Les Catalans vs Salford

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
http://www.rugbyforumxiii.com/phpBB...ghlight=&sid=690b60fd8d0f0ae21952f1097a703138

ko0_150.jpg

ko3_300.jpg

ko4_191.jpg

1_584.jpg

2_594.jpg

screeny

Bench
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
from what ive read, Bosc looks the real deal.

can anyone tell me how he went, in general play?

He's playing out of position, on the wing, but is in the side for his goal kicking, which was very good yesterday, wiht him slotting a fair few sideline conversions.

However, in pressure games he makes mistakes. I'm no McGuire fan but I'd rather have McGuire at 6 than Bosc at the moment. Rinaldi and Greseque are better halves than him IMO.

Of the French, Guisset was outstanding, and Touxegas played well too, getting stuck in. I don't get Andrew Bently, he's just too small for a second row, but he played well yesterday. Jones was great again, I really appreciate his accurate kicking game a lot.

yankeerugger

Juniors
Good on the Dragons!:cool:

Such a thumping, in front of a capasity crowd.... can really rev up the local support. Great for the game.

You are correct. A road win against Wakefield next week, should assure that the Bradford match is a sell out crowd as well. A suprise upset here would put them up towards the top of the table! As it is now, there is a big "log jam" in the middle of the table... The season really is wide open!

This is good for the league.