What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's forget about this season for an hour or so... 98 semi on FoxSports3 Wed night

johnkolc

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by goboggo
Oooh oooh I'd love a copy of the Great Britain game.

What a night! Lee O beat Offiah in the sprint, and our woeful team beat a full strength GB team. Awesome night.

Once you do it you should do a list and charge like a fiver for each one. I know I'd buy some.

Yeah that's a good idea about the list, although not sure I'd charge money for them, maybe just to cover postage or something. But yeah will knock up a list of them all for sure.

The GB game does rule, Kenny plays quite well from memory and the tape has footage of the sprint at halftime too. Geez he gapped him in that sprint, made Offiah look useless.

Stagger eel

Staff member
johnkolc said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by goboggo
Oooh oooh I'd love a copy of the Great Britain game.

What a night! Lee O beat Offiah in the sprint, and our woeful team beat a full strength GB team. Awesome night.

Once you do it you should do a list and charge like a fiver for each one. I know I'd buy some.

Yeah that's a good idea about the list, although not sure I'd charge money for them, maybe just to cover postage or something. But yeah will knock up a list of them all for sure.

The GB game does rule, Kenny plays quite well from memory and the tape has footage of the sprint at halftime too. Geez he gapped him in that sprint, made Offiah look useless.

Awsome night indeed, unfortunately 2 days later we played Manly at Brookvale and they canned us 20 zip.