What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get 50k plus to Saints and Dogs in Rnd 10

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Boyd & Creagh are the 2 i'm tipping to be out.
Think Sow could be back for this, Fien & Nighty likewise.
Gaz 50/50 I reckon....
Will be going, predict 38-40k for this one. Will be a chilly evening at ANZ for sure....

T.

Apparently everybody will be ok apart from maybe Gasnier. Not sure how credible the source is however as i don't really know the bloke. But others have said he is spot on most of the time.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Really looking forward to this one, gut feeling says dogs will get over them as well. Somebody has to at some stage.

Ticketek says category 3 single seats only, everything else available. But that usually changes throughout the week, i assume its because they release tickets in batches

flamin

Juniors
Ads in the paper for the game advertising 42000 as the aimed for crowd figure - obviously Greenburg wants to beat the 41000 that came to El Masri's farewell.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Got the breakdown on you Teddyboy or are you just being the usual trolly f**kwit?

ouwet

Bench
Any pax updates dogs fans? I'm not getting mine for a few days yet

I'm guessing most Bulldog supporters on this forum would be members and wouldn't buy updated tickets... Any Dragon supporters buy tickets recently? If so, Pax number please...

From Bulldogs official website (www.bulldogs.com.au)

Jake Foster replaces Grant Millington in the only change to the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs side for Friday night's NRL blockbuster against St. George Illawarra at ANZ Stadium.

Millington suffered elbow ligament damage early in the Bulldogs round eight clash against the Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium, paving the way for Foster - who has featured in five of the Bulldogs eight games for 2011 - to return via the interchange bench following the side's round nine bye.

All Bulldogs representative players will play in the match, including hooker Michael Ennis, who was selected in the Country Origin side before being ruled out through injury.

Ticket sales have been strong over the opening two days of this week, seeing the Bulldogs remain on target to achieve their pre-match ambition of attracting a crowd of 42,000 people to the match.

It means the current record for a Sydney regular-season NRL match of 41,835, set at ANZ Stadium when the Bulldogs farewelled Club great Hazem El Masri in the final round of the 2009 season, remains in danger with three full selling days left before kickoff.

Fans who don't yet have a ticket for the match are urged to buy in advance through Ticketek outlets, by calling 132 849, or by clicking on the links from the Bulldogs website at www.bulldogs.com.au.

In other news, the Bulldogs will be without experienced campaigners Michael Hodgson and Jonathan Wright in the NSW Cup, with both sustaining injuries at the weekend.

After making a successful return from his fainting spell against South Sydney, Hodgson suffered a rib injury in the Bulldogs 17-16 win over Balmain Ryde Eastwood at the Crest on Saturday. Wright also injured an ankle in the win.

And in the Toyota Cup, captain Dale Finucane shifts to the front row with Lachlan Burr making his return to the starting side at lock.

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
images