What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get 50k plus to Saints and Dogs in Rnd 10

ouwet

Bench
Oof. These are getting worse.

Mate you've really just got to let it go. We've all seen our side lose a grand final. And I understand it hurts very much. But you really do need to make peace with it.

I carried 1999 and the 2005 prelim around with me for ages. And it turned me into a strange, grumpy little man. Much like you are now. But just accept it, move on with life and things will be much better.

Granted, it was my side absolutely destroying your side in the grand final last year that finally made me feel better.

It's funny mate... St George & Bulldogs supporters haven't been exchanging insults all week, it's supporters of clubs who barely taste success that are... Some posters are a little jealous of the Dragons ATM!!!

Hutty1986

Immortal
It's funny mate... St George & Bulldogs supporters haven't been exchanging insults all week, it's supporters of clubs who barely taste success that are... Some posters are a little jealous of the Dragons ATM!!!

:lol::lol: It's the two sad little nuffies-raiders_spooners and nuffyPearce. They say their little rant, get hammered. Rinse, repeat.

:lol::lol: It's the two sad little nuffies-raiders_spooners and nuffyPearce. They say their little rant, get hammered. Rinse, repeat.

:lol::lol: I only hate dragons cause they continuously lead us to State of Origin defeat. Otherwise I wouldn't give a sh*t about them :crazy:

ouwet

Bench
Back to the topic of the thread... The crowd of friday night! Anyone buy a ticket today? PAX Number please...:)

DC_fan

Coach
Would be nice if it happened, but I am not sure their is 50,000 fans between the two clubs.

At least not 50,000 fans who would attend the game.

docbrown

Coach
Would be nice if it happened, but I am not sure their is 50,000 fans between the two clubs.

They have almost 100,000 combined on facebook and not everyone uses that.

I'd say their combined fanbases are around the 800k mark.

Gaba

First Grade
Strange how that vid omits Brett Morris magic pass from Row 26 and your all star player Archer. Now back to your hole :lol::lol::lol:
no wonder the dragons havent had him this year

Archer is now the roosters star player after offering him more at the end of last year

The roosters havent lost a game under him this year.

Lets see how many the merge-a-crowd get to the game :lol:
dragons32_roosters8_598.png

stay salty, bro

BDGS

Bench
If that PAX is correct, it's massive! Eels V Bulldogs had a PAX of 20,000 thursday night and got a crowd of 30,000.

40,000 shouldn't be to much of a problem... 45-50K should be the target!

I love your optimism on Bulldogs crowd/memberjip numbers.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
My brother bought 6 tickets today through a DT promotion where Category 3 GA tickets were only $10.

I asked him about the numbers on the tickets and he came back with 34,927.

Now I havent seen the tickets so I really cant confirm it, but I will try to check them in person tonight and verify whether that number is correct.

If it is, that is an awesome result.

SET2JT

Juniors

Are you serious? There would have been a minimum of 50k fans wearing the Red V at last years GF.

DC_fan

Coach
It's just one way to measure a fanbase out of many.

Like I said - combined they'd have about 800,000 fans.

But how many of those are really true fans?

We all know of people who call themselves fans of a team, but don't have any supporters gear, don't go the game or even watch them on TV. They wait till thenightly news and see how their team went.