What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get 50k plus to Saints and Dogs in Rnd 10

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Dogs stereotypes are outdated. They're fine, of the games I've gone to they'd be the least bad opposition fans of them all.

A big sydney team, long history, well run, decent fans, if it wasn't for them selling out to SL I'd even consider having them as my #2 team. But that's not to be and I have a reason to hate every single other team.

BDGS

Bench
The Dogs stereotypes are outdated. They're fine, of the games I've gone to they'd be the least bad opposition fans of them all.

A big sydney team, long history, well run, decent fans, if it wasn't for them selling out to SL I'd even consider having them as my #2 team. But that's not to be and I have a reason to hate every single other team.

:roll:

LOL @ "the least bad"

You know it :lol:

I'm going to Europe for 4 and a half months in July, so every cent I save is well appreciated :D

I've got Todd on the phone, do you want me to see if he could pull some strings and get you 20% off that Europe trip? :lol:

BDGS

Bench
This is not meant to troll, but tbh the only trouble I've had at footy games have been from Bulldog fans.

We all have different experiences at the games. At the time it's fine to put all of that teams supporters into one group, but over all that is not fair to anyone.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

As dictated by king Rusty in the Book of Foods... I mean Feuds.

So that's why GI signed with you! :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I reckon I've probably been to more Bulldogs home games than anyone else here and I can only recall seeing/being near one major incident of any sort at ANZ tbh.

BunniesMan

Immortal
:roll:

LOL @ "the least bad"
Lol well yes, anyone who isn't a Souths fan is bad. But there are degrees of bad from Dodgy drunken late night kebab to Hitler. Compared to other fanbases I'm saying you guys are closer to the dodgy kebab than you are to hitler.
As dictated by king Rusty in the Book of Foods... I mean Feuds.

So that's why GI signed with you! :lol:
GI signed with us because Crowe read him the book of feuds and GI realised every other club is evil to a degree and in good conscience he knew he could only sign with the good guys, aka souths. If rugby league was a movie we'd be the Truman (from the truman show) and everyone else would be that evil god guy.

some11

Referee
GI signed with us because Crowe read him the book of feuds and GI realised every other club is evil to a degree and in good conscience he knew he could only sign with the good guys, aka souths. If rugby league was a movie we'd be the Truman (from the truman show) and everyone else would be that evil god guy.

Pick up your game son, this isn't cutting it anymore :?

ouwet

Bench
they'd need to do a deal with the Dragons Full ticketed membership of 14 odd thousand
wether that be free .. aka Souths & Parramatta members at ANZ
or a big discount

then they'd frighten the bejesus out of 50K
there hasn't been a stand alone 50K H&A crowd in Sydney since 1974
although technically it was achieved in 1999 when 104,583 attended Homebush for a double header
if you half that .. its more then 2 X 50K

but still

lets give it a shake anyway

I didn't see St Merge do that for our fans at the SCG! Maybe the Doggies can look at a little discount but definately not for free!

cleary89

Coach
Does this mean kids get in free?

Adult $20.00
Family 2A + 2J or 1A + 3J $40.00
Concession $15.00
Adult Plus 2 Juniors $20.00
Adult Plus 1 Junior $20.00

Danish

Referee
Whats the capacity of suncorp??

We should aim for higher than that just to piss off QLD as they'll never be able to have the biggest regular season crowd again :)

Rexxy

Coach
It would be easy to get 50K to this game. just ask Hazem El Masri to bring all his wives.

Latest posts