What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets hope the Game Day Entertainment is better this year.......................

Hanscholo

Bench
Id rather see no entertainment at all. I have always found it to be poor, and no amount of money spent of on it is likely to shift one single person through the turnstiles. If they want to entertain the crowd, put on some highlights of knights seasons past or something. Something original, not expensive and fills 15 mins.

CJG 182

Juniors
Lol, Karma you have the fairness and balance of a four corners report.

I wasn't looking for the Roger's - Dureau debate again. Rogers is playing better and credit where it's due. The calls of "amazing", "unbelievable" and "single handedly won us the game" though are beyond embarrassing.

But if you want to start arguments...

I distinctly remember you, upon hearing we would be riddled by injuries and played the #1 ranked side say that it was now up to Dureau.

Fairs fair. When the deck is stacked against him lets see how Rogers performs.

Karmawave

Bench
I distinctly remember you, upon hearing we would be riddled by injuries and played the #1 ranked side say that it was now up to Dureau.

Fairs fair. When the deck is stacked against him lets see how Rogers performs.

My point is, that Dureau will be in the team with him, so if DUREAU is any good, then he'll step up too, right?

ClintDogg

Juniors
It was a little better this year just gone.

but still not up to par.

At least they got the Video in Sync with the Audio this year.

3 or 4 years running now they have been playing "Another 1 bites the dust" b4 the games even over (fat lady is singing all thru the game), do the not get it?.

But a very funny thing was the plastic bags on the speakers all around the satdium, what a joke.

ClintDogg

Juniors
Another Wet Weather game last Sunday at the Knights. Garbage Bags over the speakers? LMAO. Cant hear a single thing in the stands with them being covered up by Bags and at ground level facing up. They r sloooowly, but surely getting there with game day Entertainment.

Apey

Staff member
lol you can't hear anything without the plastic bags anyway so at least they're protecting the speakers..

perverse

Referee
the music after tries were scored on sunday was bloody LOUD where we were sitting. i figured they had got new equipment? it was a vastly different sound than i'm used to.

ClintDogg

Juniors
lol you can't hear anything without the plastic bags anyway so at least they're protecting the speakers..

Yes they are I understand this, but they should have the permanently in the Grand Stand up the back or around the crowd.

the music after tries were scored on sunday was bloody LOUD where we were sitting. i figured they had got new equipment? it was a vastly different sound than i'm used to.

My point exactly. u must of been sitting close 2 a speaker or at ground level. by putting Plastic Bags over the speaker, reduces the Bass, and you get this "tinny" sound (High/Treble) which makes it seem louder than what it actually is. The Bass should travel and be heard up the back in the Stands.

And just 4 the record, I know what type of Speaker they are, and where they get them from each week. They are totally the wrong type of Speaker 2 be using.

Serc

First Grade
Hmm, is this the same Clint Dogg that has made quite a name for himself in the NRL forum?

Edit: yes it is :lol:

Last edited:

Serc

First Grade
hehehehehe I wonder who rated this a 5 star thread...someone rates themselves!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
No way.

Get rid of them too.

No fake tanns or fake boobs on 12 to 16y.o girls., its a turn off.

Make the cheergirls be over 18 or 21+. REAL Women not little girls.
Trust you to notice the so-called "Dance Troupe" rather than the actual cheergirls :crazy:

ClintDogg

Juniors
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=7447037&postcount=149

" Besides the massive PUDDLES of water in the car park and down that side ally near the PutPut Golf that has been there 4 over 20years, its ok (and that lane way on a sunny day gets backed up with so many people wanting to get out, MAKE IT WIDER!).

The audio still isn't in sync with the ground announcers of the screen (it used 2 be like 7seconds delay, they now have it at about 1 or 2 secs), and they r not playing that mega hyped up hella remix of "another1 bites the dust" so the fat Lady's not singing b4 the kick off.

Speaking of Kick offs, would the game day caller, announce the sponsors, if the kick off went dead?. eg: The Knights kick off and the ball goes dead, "that kick was proudly sponsored by ????"or "have u ever been 2 Joyce Mayne?. Great deals, open till 9pm every nite, Joyce Mayne, the 1 4 all your Home goods". "

IanG

Coach
Cheergirls are the only game day entertainment I pay any attention to these days. Usually have my radio on

ClintDogg

Juniors
Cheergirls are the only game day entertainment I pay any attention to these days. Usually have my radio on

U actually watch that garbage?.

They are like 15 and 16 y.o. little girls. 4 many years now ive been lobbying 4 18+ cheer girls, real women, ya know?.

Latest posts