What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis Announcement

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think you will find we are sorting out the release of J.Smith as well as the signing of Lewie.

I don't think so

Recent mail is that J Smith won't be getting a release until Lewis signs a contract.

No need to work on both at the same time.

roboshark

Coach
What about Lewis holding off on his desicion until Stuart is announced as eels coach

I just can't see him coming here otherwise it would of been done by now surely

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What about Lewis holding off on his desicion until Stuart is announced as eels coach

I just can't see him coming here otherwise it would of been done by now surely

Who said it's not done?

Maybe it is done but not announced.

Maybe the announcement won't be until after the Panthers game.

Nuffy

Bench
I thought you blokes we're morals for Lewis but I think with Kearney getting sacked, I am assuming parra have someone lined up, likely Sticky and that will complicate things.

Parra would have thrown the lot at Sticky and then said " do whatever it takes to get Lewis".

Good luck anyway, you are the most deserving of the lot.

MacDougall

First Grade
Some bloke on the Tigers forum that is usually alright for inside info says that Lewis had dinner at Sealevel in Cronulla tonight and agreed to terms with the Sharks.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Balls on the line Frenz?

That's twice you've asked me Feej. You got a thing for my balls? :lol:

I haven't come out and put them out there because I'm not gonna steal newman's thunder.

But yes. I've been hearing about Lewis speculation for weeks and I am confident

taipan

Referee
Some bloke on the Tigers forum that is usually alright for inside info says that Lewis had dinner at Sealevel in Cronulla tonight and agreed to terms with the Sharks.

Geez I hope he didn't have to pay for the food.:sarcasm:

Quigs

Immortal
Why didnt we just take him to the King Wan or whatever it is.

Good tucker, good price too.

Feej

First Grade
That's twice you've asked me Feej. You got a thing for my balls? :lol:

I haven't come out and put them out there because I'm not gonna steal newman's thunder.

But yes. I've been hearing about Lewis speculation for weeks and I am confident
I'm just concerned about testicular health, especially when it comes to us getting older...

Quigs

Immortal
You should check them regularly you know .... especially as you get older.

I check mine about three times a day.

azzah72

Bench
I've been told on four different occasions today by the media types that it's a done deal.

So lets see, apparently announced @ 2..pm tomorrow,

Latest posts