What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little Feez is growing up...

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Well ... It's offical, I am going to get my very own bachelorette digs! I put in an application last thursday and got the call last night saying they'd love me to move in. This is a massive step for little me, seeing as I've always just moved in with others. Never had to put in an application and get phone lines and electricity etc in my name. I've been share-housing since I was 17 but never lived alone ... can't WAIT!

Have been running numbers alllll day and am actually going to have to go on a budget and stuff, massive step for me too seeing as I am generally just frivilous with my mula, doing whatever I want.

I'll be having a house warming in a few weeks, going to be a toga party .... uhhh yeah!

Alba

Coach
yay congrats!! u will love it and hate it all in one!! i live by myself and i love the freedom but i hate all the money that u have to pay out !!! its a huge step for your independance !!! *parties for Feez*

Feez_Giggles

Bench
thanks albs, i remember how excited i was just to live out of home, cant believe that was almost 4 years ago :O:O

i'm soooooooooo excited to not have to deal with wanky flatmates anymore, ooooh yeah! will be great. but expensive :S

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hehehe, well we'll have to stick with this one for now, but I have just the place in mind for when we're richer

pixie nipples

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
indeed, may i suggest a mansion with built in's the size of 3 bedroom unit
well really, let's be realistic. Simply living in a built in wardrobe would be extravagance for you

Feez_Giggles

Bench
knightmare - i turned 21 in july! i think there was a thread about it.

raidey i'm sorry but ... good call pixie hahaha

Feez_Giggles said:
Well ... It's offical, I am going to get my very own bachelorette digs! I put in an application last thursday and got the call last night saying they'd love me to move in. This is a massive step for little me, seeing as I've always just moved in with others. Never had to put in an application and get phone lines and electricity etc in my name. I've been share-housing since I was 17 but never lived alone ... can't WAIT!

Have been running numbers alllll day and am actually going to have to go on a budget and stuff, massive step for me too seeing as I am generally just frivilous with my mula, doing whatever I want.

I'll be having a house warming in a few weeks, going to be a toga party .... uhhh yeah!

Unless u have already stay away from mobile phone contracts and charge/credit cards.

Recipe for disaster!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hahahahaha too late for that, i've been on a contract phone for mmmmmmm 2 years, actually probably 3 now. and i have a credit card.

But everything is top of the pops, except i'm itchy today. on my arm. argh

Hope u handle them better then me and most people in our age bracket.

I'd love to attack with a sledge hammer whomever invented them.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
No mine are fine and totally handled. Credit card is a bit too high but I'm getting there! And I'm about to get in more debt buying household appliances. Omigosh, I'm so responsible these days ... scary!!

How old are you knights?

Feez_Giggles

Bench
pffft, don't waste your life away by hating things or resenting things. Everyone gets older, but it's just another adventure!

Zoidberg

First Grade
How the hell can you afford all that sh*te?
How much will you be paying for rent?
How much do you earn? (if thats not too personal)
I couldn't afford to scratch myself at the moment

Latest posts