What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer - Hunt

Big Pete

Referee
Exactly MX all this talk about smashing us yet all they did was smash themselves.

Look at Motu Tony, he looks like a war victim or something off one Mason run. Also for what it's worth, Mason made over 110m from about 11-12 hit ups. Not bad for a guy who only gets smashed by the Kiwi's and is all mouth.

Also lucky win? Lucky because Stacy couldn't kick? Hmmm pretty sure if Stacy kicked all his points, we wouldn't of gone for penalty goals rather we would've gone for tries and who knows what might of happened then? Facts are the better team won on the night, Kiwi's played with a lot of heart, however when Australia actually started to click, Kiwi's were no match. I also don't believe we saw the best of the Kangaroo's on Saturday night, for every good thing we did, we'd manage to stuff up, so it's lucky that the Kiwi's got as close as they did.

Also this is without mentioning the performance of Klein.

Big Pete

Referee
Ahahahahahahahahaha, yeah to the Kiwi's.

Thurston strip.

Head High On Gasnier.

Inglis strip when the tackle was made.

Other bad calls which escape me at the moment...

Klein was meh!

JJ

Immortal
Kleins penalty on Vagana's "head high" :lol: on Lockyer gave Aust a 12-10 lead...

JJ

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
Wrong JJ, the attacker pushing the defender gave us the 12-10 lead!
yes, you're right I think :shock:

Still there were 2 points from a non event earlier

hutch

First Grade
Big Pete said:
Ahahahahahahahahaha, yeah to the Kiwi's.

Thurston strip.

Head High On Gasnier.

Inglis strip when the tackle was made.

Other bad calls which escape me at the moment...

Klein was meh!

klein was disgusting. bad calls such as holding down which didnt warrant a penalty. the stacey jones kick through penalty which levelled the scores was the worst penalty ive ever seen given. he is a joke!

ozbash

Referee
he is a joke!

not quite as funny as simplekins. why are aussie gunna grow some decent refs ?

Latest posts