What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer out

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I have seen the Dragos signings. They range from "Who is that" to "Who the f**k is that"
Added to that with a new coach who does not get along well with Soward...well...good luck.
Molzten is not a fullback, Cooper is washed up, Hornby is washed up, Creagh - meh, no Boyd, no Spaz, an ailing Dean Young with bad knees...

All the best for 2012

Thanks Wayne..

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Feel sorry for Lockyer...sucks to be him

Sucks more to be a banjo playing, Hodges loving, broncos supporter though.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Lets say the Bronco's get through, could Lockyer play in the GF do we know?

He said time was the thing that went against him. Enough days to be able test the injury out against physical contact. His own confidence in himself to be able to play at his level because of this, stopped him.

Who knows...... even an extra 24 hrs could have been enough. F*cken stupid the way the games have been scheduled tbh......1 team gets 6 days to back up and the other gets 8

and the team that only gets 6, actually finished higher up the ladder and hadn't lost a semi ........:crazy:

anyhoo......If Brisbane win I reckon Lockyer will play for sure in the GF

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
Feel sorry for Lockyer...sucks to be him

Sucks more to be a banjo playing, Hodges loving, broncos supporter though.

Yeah it sucks that we are in the Grand Final qualifier, it really sucks that we beat your team last week to get there as well, crawl back in the mound you came out of you pissant.

f**k there's some braindead morons on this site, is there a brother site called f**kwitsunlimited which has recently crashed or something? they just keep coming and coming

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Yeah it sucks that we are in the Grand Final qualifier, it really sucks that we beat your team last week to get there as well, crawl back in the mound you came out of you pissant.

f**k there's some braindead morons on this site, is there a brother site called f**kwitsunlimited which has recently crashed or something? they just keep coming and coming

Grab the tissues girlfriend....
Look forward to the reaction after your loss ya pussy

No Lockyer = No Premiership

:lol:

blaza88z

Coach
My reaction will be the same as it is right now, glad we got this far noone expected us to be where we are when we shafted Henjak at the start of the year, your club on the other hand..

Hutty1986

Immortal
My reaction will be the same as it is right now, glad we got this far noone expected us to be where we are when we shafted Henjak at the start of the year, your club on the other hand..

finished their season one week before yours?

blaza88z

Coach
Dragons lost 2 consecutive finals games, don't give me that "bowed out 1 week before yours" bullshit, you guys were favorites to win the premiership start of the year, didn't even get a home final..

Bronco's were reeling after having their coach sacked which has never happened in Bronco's history, also last year we didn't make the 8 for the first time in a very long time, no one could have expected us to be playing off to be in the GF this year but we are and we've over achieved.

I would like to see a thread full of predictions for this season, see how many put us finishing top 4.

I think it would completely back up what I am saying.

Latest posts