What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer out

Mr Saab

Referee
As I thought.....all mouth, no balls.

Its a f**king forum. If i want to bet i will do it with my betting agency, not some lemon on a forum.
Almost as bad as when someone on here say "I will fight ya, i will be at Jubilee ave at 730"
If the Dragons make the top 8 and win a semi then come on here, dig up the thread and laugh at me.
But to make a bet with some toss pot i dont know - i dont think so

dogslife

Coach
Just out of curiousity, is Gillett considered the long term option to replace Lockyer, or is it going to be along the lines of Hunt or Norman?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Its a f**king forum. If i want to bet i will do it with my betting agency, not some lemon on a forum.
Almost as bad as when someone on here say "I will fight ya, i will be at Jubilee ave at 730"
If the Dragons make the top 8 and win a semi then come on here, dig up the thread and laugh at me.
But to make a bet with some toss pot i dont know - i dont think so

Yet you're the one confidently throwing around predictions based on your little agenda against the Dragons saab, seemed a fair enough request-back up your prediction?

Mr Saab

Referee
Yet you're the one confidently throwing around predictions based on your little agenda against the Dragons saab, seemed a fair enough request-back up your prediction?

Again, why would i make a bet with someone i dont know? I bet, but not with people i dont know.
Its a forum...hello???????? People make wild predictions all the time!

I really must get on the nerves of you dragons fans. Dont worry, next yr Price will make it all better. Whoops....a prediction again....i should not do that :roll:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Again, why would i make a bet with someone i dont know? I bet, but not with people i dont know.
Its a forum...hello???????? People make wild predictions all the time!

I really must get on the nerves of you dragons fans. Dont worry, next yr Price will make it all better. Whoops....a prediction again....i should not do that :roll:

:lol: Not sure you get on anyone's nerves Saab.. it's just your bias is pretty clear when you say the Dragons will fall so heavily despite being some good players & having a good young coach at the helm next year. Meanwhile, your side will have little to no direction and a coach with 12 months more experience but of course have nothing to worry about?

Mr Saab

Referee
Brisbane have worries next yr and beyond. I dont buy all the BS about how the Bronx will win a comp in the next 2-3 yrs. They will struggle with no Lockyer IMO. See - i am a realist.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Plenty wrote off the Broncos at the start of this year due to them having a rookie coach saab

Now their 1 win (however unlikely now that Heather is out) away from the GF

Hutty1986

Immortal
Put me down for a nifty on this one hutty........:lol:

That's the spirit, how's this for a google image search to mark this historic occasion

Bet.jpg

ceagle

Bench
Brisbane have worries next yr and beyond. I dont buy all the BS about how the Bronx will win a comp in the next 2-3 yrs. They will struggle with no Lockyer IMO. See - i am a realist.
Bu..bu..but Gould said you guys are going to win it next year.

HowHigh

Coach
Ah that sucks for Lockyer, didn't deserve to sit out the last game/games of his career with an injury.

I don't like their chances too much without Lockyer but anything can happen in footy.

_Johnsy

Referee
Ah that sucks for Lockyer, didn't deserve to sit out the last game/games of his career with an injury.

I don't like their chances too much without Lockyer but anything can happen in footy.

Be careful, the kids will start sooking soon. You are only allowed to gently blow warm wind up Locky's ass, as per QLD Operating Procedures Oanual.

Last edited: