What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer out

firechild

First Grade
Oh really????

I could have sworn you beat St George in 2008.

But you must be right. As a Manly supporter you have a pretty good recollection of who bear who in the finals in 2008 (even if you can only remember a few scores.) and the fact that the Souths game was against Manly, it also was not too hard for you to remember. Right?

I never said anything about who Manly played in '08. We beat St Merge (I was there to watch Spaznier burst into tears on the sideline after the game), NZ and Melbourne. What relevence that has to who Cronulla played in 2008 I have no idea. Manly beat Souths in 2007.

So yeah, there was a typo, should have said 3 games over the last 4 finals series but still within the 5 years that you referred to.

sting

Bench
I never said anything about who Manly played in '08. We beat St Merge (I was there to watch Spaznier burst into tears on the sideline after the game), NZ and Melbourne. What relevence that has to who Cronulla played in 2008 I have no idea. Manly beat Souths in 2007.

Huh???? It's exactly what you said.

Haha, desperately looking? It was 3 games over the past 3 finals series'. As a Manly supporter, I have a pretty good recollection of who beat who in the finals in 2008 (even if I can only remember a few scores) and the fact that Souths' game was against Manly, it is also not hard to remember.

firechild

First Grade
Back to school mate. We were discussing Cronulla and Souths' fimals games. The first half of my sentence explains why I remember the games that Cronulla played and the second half explains why I remember the Souths game. Next time I'll write with crayons for you.

Lowdown

Juniors
I have seen the Dragos signings. They range from "Who is that" to "Who the f**k is that"
Added to that with a new coach who does not get along well with Soward...well...good luck.
Molzten is not a fullback, Cooper is washed up, Hornby is washed up, Creagh - meh, no Boyd, no Spaz, an ailing Dean Young with bad knees...

All the best for 2012

Wait - you forgot Chase Stanley. He played great for the Storm this year. Albeit one game. Albeit again, the same game he did his ACL.

sting

Bench
Back to school mate. We were discussing Cronulla and Souths' fimals games. The first half of my sentence explains why I remember the games that Cronulla played and the second half explains why I remember the Souths game. Next time I'll write with crayons for you.

Don't worry about the crayons, just log out. Turn off your computer and don't return to the internet. It will be better for everyone.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I have seen the Dragos signings. They range from "Who is that" to "Who the f**k is that"
Added to that with a new coach who does not get along well with Soward...well...good luck.
Molzten is not a fullback, Cooper is washed up, Hornby is washed up, Creagh - meh, no Boyd, no Spaz, an ailing Dean Young with bad knees...

All the best for 2012

:lol::lol: Oh, whatever helps you sleep at night Saaby. You have NFI who the signings are because if they're not brown and gold, they're completely foreign to you. We'll be just fine & like I said, we'll win another comp before you guys do

Mr Saab

Referee
:lol::lol: Oh, whatever helps you sleep at night Saaby. You have NFI who the signings are because if they're not brown and gold, they're completely foreign to you. We'll be just fine & like I said, we'll win another comp before you guys do

Hahaha....seeing as the last two were 1979 and 2010...i dont hold out much hope.
I know your signings...and they are in the Joe Bartolo class.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hahaha....seeing as the last two were 1979 and 2010...i dont hold out much hope.
I know your signings...and they are in the Joe Bartolo class.

We can't all recruit superstars like Joel Clinton, Ashton Sims. You must be especially fond of the latter?

This is a sensible decision that should gain respect from all fans. Brisbane fans will, no doubt, be disappointed.
I still think Brisbane can win if they build a bridge and get over it and on with it but if they treat this as a let-down they will lose.
A win and another week and Lockyer might be in a different position. If they don't win then the end to Lockyer's NRL career can be seen as a positive one by making a sensible decision.

Slammin

Juniors
Well all the pressure is on Manly. Any loss no matter how small or big is probably the biggest choke of all time on their behalf. Too bad they won't be able to avoid choking.

I'm going to enjoy Friday night with Slammin and Hodges destroying Manly and Gillett will be having a blinder picking up MOTM as Broncos move on to the GF.

sting

Bench
Sad? Sad will be Dragons fans in 2012 who will be like the Panfers this yr....middle of the road, no threat to the comp, but might jag an upset here and there.

:lol: Yes of course. Whatever makes you happy and gives you a bit of excitement!

sting

Bench
Just like how Dragons fans get excited when Lockyer is out??

:lol: Yes, cause all of our lives revolve entirely around following a football team and debating with opposition fans! That's what really gets us all going!

Mr Saab

Referee
Could have fooled me with all the dragons fans in this thread and the Bye Bye Brissy thread.

Fingerbang

Bench
Sad? Sad will be Dragons fans in 2012 who will be like the Panfers this yr....middle of the road, no threat to the comp, but might jag an upset here and there.
Care to back that up with a wager? Or you not got the balls to back up that statement with your own money?

Too many here who can't wait to show their distaste by saying Dragons won't make the top 8 next year, but not willing to put money on it....:roll:

redvwhite

Juniors
all i know is that there are more dragons fans in this thread than there were manly fans at the sfs vs cowboys.

send another text des!

Mr Saab

Referee
Care to back that up with a wager? Or you not got the balls to back up that statement with your own money?

Too many here who can't wait to show their distaste by saying Dragons won't make the top 8 next year, but not willing to put money on it....:roll:

Yeah sure, my BSB is 082 753
Account number is 31-765-8976

Deposit the $10000 when you can.

Latest posts