What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Coach
Priceisrightauslarry.jpg

Slammingsam...come on down! You're the next contestant on...

WHY WE LOL@50UFF$!!!

:lol:

Will my username be sued?

South Sydney are the best. The dream of the league.

SouthSydney-ainymv.jpg

And have the best chefs on hand for their players - nourishing Greg and his wonderful team mates with the finest cuisine, that only the Pride Of The League deserve.

14ww1zq.jpg

no laughing@the most successful team in the league

Dragon

Coach
Hutz: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to prove to you not only that Muzby is guilty, but that he is also innocent of not being guilty. I refer you to my expert witness, BigMerkinry

BigMerkinry: Well, only one in two million people has what we call the "evil gene". [holds up a card showing DNA] Hitler had it, Walt Disney had it, and Muzby has it. [shoom shums]

Hutz: Thank you, BigMerkin. I rest my case.

Judge: You rest your case?

Hutz: What? Oh no, I thought that was just a figure of speech. Case closed. [sits down]

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Exactly.

2611.jpg

This does not make sense!

Really - look at my sig your honour! Look!

This man wants to see my good self and 4 other talented jesters castrated to prevent to torch being passed to a new generation!

It may be left to Mini Muzby to carry the torch forward!

I would also like to apologise to the court as I was unaware that posting pictures of llamas or alpacas sporting knitwear is a crime.

I throw myself on the mercy of the court, and ask you all - have any of you been unable to stifle a LOL@50uFF$?

May Dog have mercy on our soles....

And on LOL@50uFF$

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Maybe the solicitor starting L0Ling when he started reading the thread and has not stopped.

Just imagine them when they got home for the day - it would be the funniest day at work ever.

Being PAID to read the whole four threads would be the single most rewarding and amusing case they'll ever work on.

Hell, they may even do it pro bono since LOL@50uFF$ fans have no money.

Whoops - better not suggest that. I might get sued for implying that LOL@50uFF$ fans are financially challenged.

And for LOL@50uFF$ fans, pro bono is not the opposite of this:

50274_35514530122_2495_n.jpeg

It means for free.

As in "That soup kitchen down near Central Station has food, pro bono, no?:cool:"

LOL@50uFF$

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
:lol: last few pages...glorious.

Imagine this.

18-22 years old or thereabouts, in the prime of your life. Just finished high school or uni, getting started on real life. But somethings missing. All of your friends, family...they have something that you don't. For years you could never quite put your finger on what it was, it just seemed like there should be something more.

And then one day it clicks. You're a souffs fan. You've seen your team in 1 finals match ever, in your entire life, and they got belted. Everyone you know, even the poor bastard Norths fan, has seen their team win a finals match.

LOL@SOUFFS

Moffo

Referee
mad monday celebrations in redfern....exclusive picture of what da boyz got up to after a few scoops

HG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts