What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i think i'll sign up for a souffs membership this year..

have a look what you get:

2012 Rabbit Hunter Rewards include:

* An invitation to a Touch Football Match and BBQ with Rabbitohs players <do souffs suck as much at touch as they do at proper football?> plus a tour of the inner sanctum of the Australian Technology Park Performance Centre at Redfern Oval by 2012 Rabbitohs Head Coach Michael Maguire <so the new coach shows me the 2nd hand exercise bikes> for those that recruit four or more new Ticketed Members; <hmmm.. 4 recruits hey? does the redfern 4 count?>

* A signed 2012 Rabbitohs jersey and the opportunity to toss the coin prior to a Rabbitohs home game <must bring own coin> in 2012 for the best recruiter of new Ticketed Members for season 2012.

souy.png

i think i'll sign up for a souffs membership this year..

have a look what you get:

2012 Rabbit Hunter Rewards include:

Stop right there! Rabbit Hunter Rewards? What the hell is that? This must mean one thing....

elmer_fudd.jpg

It's Wabbit Season in 2012 - they've got this!

An invitation to a Touch Football Match and BBQ with Rabbitohs players

This will be one hell of a dilema for Mr Maguire...I assume the touch footy match is to get some pre-season fitness into High-GI, The Coal Train and Yorkshire Puddding........BUT a BBQ? Really?

barbecue-paraguay.jpg

10L@50uff$

slammingsam

Juniors
Muzby - for someone who's boss is a mighty Souths fan and who sat in corporate boxes this year at Souths games, you sure do talk a lot of shit. I'd guess your boss wouldn't be to happy to find out what you get up to. Or perhaps you should pay more attention to your wife and young kid.

Muzby - for someone who's boss is a mighty Souths fan and who sat in corporate boxes this year at Souths games, you sure do talk a lot of shit. I'd guess your boss wouldn't be to happy to find out what you get up to. Or perhaps you should pay more attention to your wife and young kid.

:lol:

Always knew he was a Souths fan.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

You tell him. That muzzlemouth is a bad bad man. I pity the fool.

Jubileeboy

First Grade

What? Are you Muzby's mum ? :roll:

1ol@5ouff$ and 5lammed$am

juanfarkall

Coach
No good - doesn't have an on-board Macca's...

Maybe they shall hire one of these...
I have travelled on one between Wales and Ireland...

http://www.ferrycrossings-uk.co.uk/operator-stena-line-ferries.htm

Whichever Stena Line ship you choose to travel on, you will be sure of a warm welcome, good food with comfortable modern surroundings. The wide choice of ships offer an enviable array of onboard facilities, we can safely say we have something for everyone. Dinning onboard is a journey itself. We offer everything from Burger King and McDonalds to fine dinning in our Maximes and Globetrotter Restaurant.s Try our coffee shops, pizza and sandwich bars. Going hungry is not an option.

10L@50uff$

Silent Knight

First Grade

Priceisrightauslarry.jpg

Slammingsam...come on down! You're the next contestant on...

WHY WE LOL@50UFF$!!!

slammingsam

Juniors
Sounds like a threat to me, might want to tone it down mate.

It may have come across that way but I certainly didn't mean it as a threat at all. Merely pointing out the fact he spends so much time on here wasting his life for something with no cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts