What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogslife

Coach
I hope they call Big Country to the stand as a witness, there isn't a person on the planet that can translate for the court, and I'm fairly sure Yoda died in episode VI

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I've decided to do my loling@50uff$ in private for a while.

Lol@souths isn't a movement but some fun which when it became a movement stopped being fun.

Where once we loled@souths now we lol@ourselves.

Ozzy

First Grade
Muzby - for someone who's boss is a mighty Souths fan and who sat in corporate boxes this year at Souths games, you sure do talk a lot of shit. I'd guess your boss wouldn't be to happy to find out what you get up to. Or perhaps you should pay more attention to your wife and young kid.
:lol: Are you stalking Muzby? How do you know who his wife (boss) follows?

Silent Knight

First Grade
I've decided to do my loling@50uff$ in private for a while.

Lol@souths isn't a movement but some fun which when it became a movement stopped being fun.

Where once we loled@souths now we lol@ourselves.

Yeah I'm with AG on this. I've posted some things in this thread that the mods have deem questionable so I'm going to give them a break and stay off this thread for a while. I might drop in to the Knights subforum every now and then but that will be about it. Most of the LOL@50uff$ stuff I post now is just rehashed stuff I've said before and it's probably getting a bit boring.

See you guys in 2012 for a whole new season of LOL@50uff$ (i.e just paying out on the team's inept performances).

big country

Juniors
Yeah I'm with AG on this. I've posted some things in this thread that the mods have deem questionable so I'm going to give them a break and stay off this thread for a while. I might drop in to the Knights subforum every now and then but that will be about it. Most of the LOL@50uff$ stuff I post now is just rehashed stuff I've said before and it's probably getting a bit boring.

See you guys in 2012 for a whole new season of LOL@50uff$ (i.e just paying out on the team's inept performances).

yeah hopefully can you taking please the rest of these uncools peoples with you too no? :cool:

Ozzy

First Grade
This thread is dead.

Abandon ship.
Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR LOL@50UFF$!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

obviously sad to see you boys go, but..

solong.png

let's hope she's a quick off season... be sure to check out the charity shield :)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Rumours regarding the death of LOL@50uFF$ are greatly exaggerated.
It's not dead, and it doesn't sleep.

It waits. And it never has to wait long.
LOL@50uFF$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts