What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

undertaker

Coach
97885046.jpg

The nose in the right pic looks like a penis

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
If its raining they will might need one of these.

Completebeamer.JPG

That's something I've never thought about. It's a long flight from Bowralville to the French capital of London. If it rains anywhere along the way does the plane have to land and wait for the rain to stop?

Ozzy

First Grade
That's something I've never thought about. It's a long flight from Bowralville to the French capital of London. If it rains anywhere along the way does the plane have to land and wait for the rain to stop?
They could always hire one of these.

aircraft-carrier-with-golf-course.jpg

juro

Bench
Ralph: I heard Greg Inglis went into a restaurant and ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.
Rusty: Hey, my centre may have gained a little weight, but he's not some kind of food-crazed maniac.
GI: [driving past the bus, stuffing his face] Oh, that's raspberry!

big country

Juniors
is anyone please abling to letting me know how many more premierships sea eagles must get to go past BIG20? must be lots more no? :cool:

Silent Knight

First Grade
is anyone please abling to letting me know how many more premierships sea eagles must get to go past BIG20? must be lots more no? :cool:

You poor thing. Your team's woeful performances over the past 20 years has ruined your brain.

What we have here is the degrading influence Souffs has on countless peoples' lives. From Oprah to Big Country, no one can escape the LOL@50uff$ curse once it hits you. For any budding junior out there dreaming of playing in the NRL, think twice before you show up at that Rabbletohs trial. For once you put on that Rabbletohs jersey, forever it will dominate your destiny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.