What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuDragon

Juniors
Personally, I laugh at 50uff$ mainly because of how they regard themselves. Any time one of them utters the words "pride of the league", I chuckle loudly.

It's the only club I can think of that has more arrogantly deluded, than proud, but realistic individuals. It's hard to find any sense of humility amongst 50uff$ supporters, staff and even players.
Not all of them deserve this tag though, but they have trouble staying afloat amongst the sea of idiots around them...

All of this after 40 years without winning a premiership, the lowest game winning percentage of all the NRL clubs and 21 years with ONE single appearance in finals!

So, for all of the above, they are the Jester of the league. And Jesters traditionally serve one purpose...

LOL@50uff$

some11

Referee
Should make some bets at the start of next season as to what we would do if they make the 8 and win a finals match.

Mr Blonde

Juniors
Hokay, so this slammingsam tells us this thread is "in the hands of solicitors" to which he is laughed at. Then this account pops up out of nowhere to tell us to maybe just tone it down instead, the post is ignored and deleted.

What a chump.

LOL@Sleuth!! You should ask for a refund on 'Detective skills for Dummies' It hasn't done you any favours champ.

I don't believe I said to tone it down either. I said by all means, you gooses should continue with the lolz cause sometimes it's pretty funny, but stalking & attacking certain individuals is out of line.

Comprehende ese??

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Here's a challenge, out of the previous 21 seasons pick a side of players that you would actually like in your side. Being in my early 20's my memory won't go far before say 2000 but give it a shot anyway.

1 Peachey
8 Ross
11 Adam Muir
12 Luke Stuart
13 Ash Harrison
16 Justin Smith
17 M Minnichello

hmm, harder then i thought

undertaker

Coach
Personally, I laugh at 50uff$ mainly because of how they regard themselves. Any time one of them utters the words "pride of the league", I chuckle loudly.

Or how about that other equally ridiculous cliche "When Souths are doing well, rugby league is doing well":lol: I know I'm a Knights supporter, but I laughed when I used to hear Paul Harragon dish that line out like used toilet paper on the Footy Show.

undertaker

Coach
All of this after 40 years without winning a premiership, the lowest game winning percentage of all the NRL clubs and 21 years with ONE single appearance in finals!

Not to mention that they haven't won a finals game since 1987. Even defunct sides such as the North Sydney Bears (1997 SF vs Parramatta), the 1988-98 incarnation of the Gold Coast franchise (as the "Chargers" in the 1997 QF vs Illawarra), St George (1996 PF vs North Sydney, if you classify St George and St George/Illawarra as two separate teams), Illawarra Steelers (1992 QF vs St George), and Balmain (1989 SF vs 50uff$) have won a finals game more recently. Although they were only in the comp for 1 season, the Hunter Mariners have achieved more than what 50uff$ have in the last 2 decades when the Mariners made the WCC final.

LOL@50uff$

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
The last time 50uff$ progressed beyond Week 1 (QFs) of a final series was in 1989, the year they had last made the finals before they made it in 2007. 50uff$ may have boasted that they only lost 3 games during the regular season, which I will say is an outstanding effort. However, come finals time, they choked to epic proportions and bowed out in straight sets. They had an even bigger advantage than teams in the McIntyre 8 currently do, since in the old top 5 system, the minor premiers had TWO shots at GF qualification. TWO shots at the GF and they still couldn't make it.

LOL@50uff$

Last edited:

Mr Blonde

Juniors
Boring boring boring you sad cases. As obsessed with Souths as you are, surely you can come up with some better material!!! Come on guys!!! I almost fell asleep during that last page.

Mr Blonde

Juniors
Boring boring boring you sad cases. As obsessed with Souths as you are, surely you can come up with some better material!!! Come on guys!!! I almost fell asleep during that last page.

Oh wait, it was the Undertaker that had me falling asleep, continue others.... Esp Sleuth. It's not often you find peeps with such fantastic investigative skills. :lol:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Goodness!

Are you fishing? This is the club for you!

SOUTHS_FISHING_CLUB.jpg
South%20Sydney%20AFA%20on%20grey.jpg

Get used to this though:
fish-stocking-1.jpg

I believe he came 10th...

Chin up though - there's always the next fishing comp!

bigfish.bmp

I'm told some are already training hard!

933692-john-sutton-south-sydney.jpg

Good luck to all competitors - some will need it more than others.

LOL@50uFF$

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I thought you weren't going to take part in this thread again? Or is it OK when using a sock puppet account?
either way LOL@50uff$

boxhead

First Grade
Chris Sandow won their players-player award last night. Their official best player has ditched them!
LOL@50uff$

TheDalek079

Bench
a souffs fan walked into a bar, wearing one jandal. the barman looks at him and asks "did you lose a jandal?"

"NAH brudda. I found one!!!" replied Souffsman.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
wheres everyone gonned? must be doing some fast hand action shoom shumming no? :cool:

i really can't make heads nor tails of this guy..

maybe he's like a hidden message in a record (popular medium for playing music back when souffs were successful) and we need to play him backwards?

on gnimmuhs moohs noitca dnah tsaf emos gniod eb tsum? dennog enoyreve serehw? :cool:

i dunno, but i think he makes more sense that way..

Status
Not open for further replies.