What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
i really can't make heads nor tails of this guy..

maybe he's like a hidden message in a record (popular medium for playing music back when souffs were successful) and we need to play him backwards?

on gnimmuhs moohs noitca dnah tsaf emos gniod eb tsum? dennog enoyreve serehw?

i dunno, but i think he makes more sense that way..

Reads the same to me - pure drivel either way.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hypothetical situation here..

you play professional rugby league..

you have a team mate who, during the course of 2011:

- brought disrepute to the club through a nightclub incident
- went missing for a few days when you were actually a chance of making the finals
- failed to show up at training
- does a last minute backflip and signs with another club for big $$$, causing turmoil for your club's management
- topped the missed tackle count for your team

would you vote him your "player's player"?

souffs did..

941694-chris-sandow.jpg

lol@souffs...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-with-major-gong/story-e6frexnr-1226161942494

Jason Maher

Immortal
Time to go out on a limb: North Sydney, resurrected as the Central Coast Bears, will break their 89 year premiership drought before LOL@50uff$ break their 40 year drought.

- went missing for a few days when you were actually a chance of making the finals
- does a last minute backflip and signs with another club for big $$$, causing turmoil for your club's management

souffs did..

941694-chris-sandow.jpg

lol@souffs...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-with-major-gong/story-e6frexnr-1226161942494

I said I wasn't going to LOL@5ouff$ but FMD LOL@ F**KING SOUTHS !

WTF ! :lol:

Ozzy

First Grade
Time to go out on a limb: North Sydney, resurrected as the Central Coast Bears, will break their 89 year premiership drought before LOL@50uff$ break their 40 year drought.
A better idea might be switch the Bears with 50uff$. Give the Bears 50uff$ NRL licence to play in NRL and have 50uff$ as their feeder club. :D

Glen

Bench

souffs did..

941694-chris-sandow.jpg

lol@souffs...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/chris-sandow-runs-off-with-major-gong/story-e6frexnr-1226161942494

The first time in Souffs' 100+ year history that the bronze player on the trophy is taller than the actual player winning it

Status
Not open for further replies.