What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
School holiday, off season guessing competition
Fill in the missing letters
_ _ L _ _ 0 _ _ f _

ahh.. i like it..

wofv.png

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
actually i think it's kind of fitting that we have a souffs wheel of fortune game..

afterall, they have:

sam burgess:
257190-sam-burgess.jpg

george burgess:
63fc6c80feb3ce49c0c2e86b3db2a6d5_resized.jpg

luke burgess:
images

so why not baby john:

200_babyjohn-200x0.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You forgot Tom Burgess dawg.

Tom_BurgessS.jpg

TOM BURGESS
Board Member

Tom Burgess has been a Senior Minister for 46 years. He has been the preaching minister for two churches: Mt. Gilead in Mooresville, Indiana for eight years 1964-1972 and Crossroads Church in Portland, Oregon for 38 years, 1972 to present. He has been involved in planning and participating in 25 Restoration Unity Forums since their inception in 1984. Tom has also been involved in mission work in India, where he has traveled 13 times. Tom has written articles for numerous publications and has authored the book “Documents on Instrumental Music”, published by College Press. He has served on the Board of Directors of Boise Bible College and the Board of the North American Convention as well as being National Prayer Chairman for North American Christian Convention.

and keeping it OT.. tom burgess had been a minister for only 5 years the last time souffs won the comp...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
has your souffs gear seen better days?

then get yourself down to the lol@souffs garage sale!

merchandisedetail-06a6e595-39db-4211-bf0d-ddc808fbf866.jpg

With perfect timing (it's centrelink payday this week) you can save on a range of lol@souffs merchandise.

Caps from $5, Tees from $10 and District Hoodies from $50 (are these the fabled big20 ones?). With savings of up to 85%, you better get in quick as stock is limited.

Also anyone who spends $150 or more on Merchandise will receive a gift for FREE. (hopefully it's food, as they've just spent their entire fortnight's pay..)

The Rabbitohs Mega Sale in on Level 4 (next to the official Merchandise store), 265 Chalmers St, Redfern. There is plenty of on street parking and 2 hour FREE parking at Woolworths. (which, i'd like to know if they've cleared that with woolworths... their carpark is their private property.. they aren't running a charity you know..)

AuDragon

Juniors
He's making his own way by speedboat
He sunk his speedboat a few weeks after joining 50uff$. He has since upgraded... (Note GI was not on board at the time the picture was taken)

Knock_Nevis.jpg

Below, with GI on board testing it out. Since then, the ship has been re-baptised and structurally reinforced...

Knock_Nevis.jpg

bottle

Coach
Be afraid, be very afraid. Heard Big Game on the radio this morning saying that missing the Test against NZ would make him 'more hungry'. Didn't hear for what exactly, but if you have little kiddies I'd be hiding them. They're crunchier than chicken nuggets, but have more consistency I'm told.

Ozzy

First Grade
Be afraid, be very afraid. Heard Big Game on the radio this morning saying that missing the Test against NZ would make him 'more hungry'. Didn't hear for what exactly, but if you have little kiddies I'd be hiding them. They're crunchier than chicken nuggets, but have more consistency I'm told.
I'd say Sam "Ham Burgers" Burgess will be in real trouble if GI plays for Aus against England.

Sean18

Juniors
He sunk his speedboat a few weeks after joining 50uff$. He has since upgraded... (Note GI was not on board at the time the picture was taken)

Knock_Nevis.jpg

Below, with GI on board testing it out. Since then, the ship has been re-baptised and structurally reinforced...

Knock_Nevis.jpg

You're still gonna need a bigger boat.

LOL@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i must say, the souffs marketing department think of everything...

are you a new souths fan?

being excluded from the burrow cause you still have all your teeth?

then get yourself a lol@souffs mouth insert.

Rabbitohs.png

just pop it in your mouth and smile at your fellow fans for instant acceptance!

GYI0061382007_crop_450x500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts