What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Well we all remember what happened the last time GI got on a boat, don't we?

pasha-bulker.jpg

AuDragon

Juniors
ship-682_1140286a.jpg

It sits a little low in the water once GI actually steps onboard

LOL@50uff$
Nah, that's when GI invites Taylor to come along.

Actually, the NZ officials are investigating whether GI and Taylor were aboard the Rena and the captain forgot to take into account the extra clearance the ship needed to clear the reef...

LOL@50uff$

dogslife

Coach
Nah, that's when GI invites Taylor to come along.

Actually, the NZ officials are investigating whether GI and Taylor were aboard the Rena and the captain forgot to take into account the extra clearance the ship needed to clear the reef...

LOL@50uff$

I think if GI and Taylor were onboard the Rena, all of said "dangerous chemicals" would have already been consumed

Jason Maher

Immortal
I finally got around to connecting my PS3 to the internet yesterday. After finding all of my usual online IDs already taken, and a whole heap of potential new ones, I finally stumbled onto one that wasn't:

lolsouffs

I fell my life is now complete.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I finally got around to connecting my PS3 to the internet yesterday. After finding all of my usual online IDs already taken, and a whole heap of potential new ones, I finally stumbled onto one that wasn't:

lolsouffs

I fell my life is now complete.

souffsmom.png

Didgi

Of course it did, for LOL@50uff$ is a worldwide phenomena not restricted to the hearings of us mere mortals.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Had no intention to contribute to some of these shit jokes. Just figured someone should at least point it out.

Just read out loud some the jokes,

Seriously they are shit.

This thread feels like a cheap rip of the old thread from bodybuilding.com, where everyone edited his photograph. Now that was funny.. People actually put in some effort.

Now compare that thread to this one, where 10 year old kids saying the same line over and over..yep.. Shitness is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts